Herman, Are you Coming to Syracuse This Weekend?

• Start date
  • Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 2,536 Views

AMBy

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Kentucky made it up here like you said...you making the trip?

:cheers:

Amby I see you called me a "gutter ball"? Any reason for that? Also, why did you have your GameLive friends confront me? Just curious as to why an adult can't do his own fighting.

Thanks.

BP, just don't give out any personal info on anyone and you won't get any complaints from me! :yes:

BP, just don't give out any personal info on anyone and you won't get any complaints from me! :yes:

I did before and was wrong. However if someone posts personal information on a public forum I think it's considered public knowledge at that point.

Can we please not get into this again?

Amby didn't ask anyone to do anything for him.

bateman quit retreading all this shit. listen to daft, he is the voice of reason.

Bateman, you're a cancer and a waste of bandwidth. The carbon that constitutes you wishes it had materialized into something useful, like grass.

Amby asked me to say that.

Bateman, you're a cancer and a waste of bandwidth. The carbon that constitutes you wishes it had materialized into something useful, like grass.

And you were topped by RogueScholar. Next.

Agreed.

Patty most ppl, including myself, are completely over the topic.

If you want to hang around here talk some sports, post some nonsense, and god forbid, make a friend or two...have at it.

If you want to continue with attacking people then you will continue to get banned.

And like I stated, Amby never told anyone to do anything. I brought that up all on my own.

So how's it going to be?

Bread...So Amby can call me a "gutter ball" but I cannot defend myself. How is that fair?

Patty a whole lot of people have called you names and you have called people a whole lot of names.

Now that we have met, and learned a bit about each other and were able to make it out without any real problems, I'm inviting you to move on.

And I wasn't speaking for Amby before, but I'd be willing to bet that I'm speaking for him now in that he would agree with me.

Are you actually a gutter ball? No. So don't sweat it.

I'm just saying, if you are going to continue with your antics, you will be shown the door here as many times as it takes. But there will be no more attacks from me. I'm over it.

Amby I see you called me a "gutter ball"? Any reason for that? Also, why did you have your GameLive friends confront me? Just curious as to why an adult can't do his own fighting.

Thanks.

Hmm...you can call me a drunk and a drug addict (neither of which are true) yet I cannot call you a "gutter ball" a harmless name that i use in jest all the time....

I did not ask anyone to say anything to you. I had no idea that you were even meeting up with Bread....I don't need anyone to stand up for me. I try to avoid "e-fights" as much as possible as I have better things to do than to go back and forth on a computer with someone that I have never met nor know nothing about. Someone that will never make an impact on my life at all.

Amby didn't ask anyone to do anything for him.

No i did not...what he said.

While i agree with that...I did not ask him to say that.

Bread...So Amby can call me a "gutter ball" but I cannot defend myself. How is that fair?

We try to have a nice environment here clear of conflict.....