Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 1,579 Views
Dave I'm writing comedy right that is going to crack you the fuck up, I'll get back to you on that.

This is fucking ridicuous.

@raha Considering one of your rules for a happy healthy life and enlightenment is no illicit sex, I feel like mouth-raping me and Matty Rain in front of a mirror might qualify as illicit and get you in some trouble.
Nah it's your problem. Because I'm within my limit. But it's you who is not within your limit.

So you think about it. And so far sex goes. So I don't think that you would be able to give it up.

Or is garlic bread not allowed but violent forced blowjobs from unwilling men (who quiver like sluts under your gargantuan cock) a-okay?
Are you hurt? But where was manhood at that time when you grabbed my balls? By pying without invitation? Where was it?

raha, it's only illicit if they consent otherwise it's just god's work :clap:
I haven't enticed anyone. It's you who has grabbed my balls instead of actual topic.

So as consent says, I'm not one who is wrong. It's you. Lusty pigs, who have become gays or fags due to enjoying too much whores. That you are now grabbing my balls even.

Ok, I left the onions off my sandwich for lunch today. I feel closer to Harry Kriescher already

what do I do next to complete my transformation?

So as consent says, I'm not one who is wrong. It's you. Lusty pigs, who have become gays or fags due to enjoying too much whores. That you are now grabbing my balls even.

Damn, I think he's right.

Having sex with a bunch of random girls (and then more recently having a lot of sex out of wedlock with my fiancee) has indeed turned me into a gay ball-massager.

The Ganesha works in mysterious ways. Too much sex with women has turned me gay. Shit, if only all these onion rings and garlic fries turned me thin, I'd really be in business.

Damn, I think he's right.

Having sex with a bunch of random girls (and then more recently having a lot of sex out of wedlock with my fiancee) has indeed turned me into a gay ball-massager.

The Ganesha works in mysterious ways. Too much sex with women has turned me gay. Shit, if only all these onion rings and garlic fries turned me thin, I'd really be in business.
What does any of this have to do with potatoes?

why are you fingering your puzzy in front of me ? and trying to be an attention seeking whores ? whats the point ? go away troll.

why are you fingering your puzzy in front of me ? and trying to be an attention seeking whores ? whats the point ? go away troll.
tenor.gif

thanks to raha bringing Krishna into our lives we got kato back

we should do a group prayer in appreciation

:grouphug: