hello from caligirl - video

• Start date
  • Replies 115 Comments
  • Views 8,863 Views
I agree with Steve's this was hard to watch.

You deserve to be happy.

RayRay let's hang out some time.

More focus maybe...

Less meds definitely...

I hear you on the job front I work 55-60 hours a week

I live in a nice area too but a shit hole town same here too

Cali I have never seen a more depressing video we love you here at gamelive

I mean how many posters get a fucking song written for them???

HELLO NONE

<3 <3 <3 <3

Did you just get dumped?

If yes, that sucks. We've all been there. If not, maybe it's just the holiday blues.

no. i'm still dating chris. but it's not the most healthy relationship. we never ever fight, we just don't see each other that often.

Hi Cali,

I am sorry you are down princess. Life is a painful place.
I sent you a message through R.J. a few days ago. I hope to meet you next time I am in NYC, we missed each other this time, bc I was only there for 8 days, I believe you were out of town those days. You should have my email address as well, please use it OR send yours, OK ? LOVE AND HUGS.

i home things turn around in your favor

best wishing

i expect by good thinks from you in 2012.

thanks babe. i have high hopes for the new year.

U owe no-one a explanation CG...And stop trying to put a round peg into a square hole. Ur current situation obviously isnt who u r and u need a life re-assession session imo...

What can u do now to change to a place where u think happiness may re-find itself within you?

you are completely right. i need to get a job in NYC so i can afford to live there and move back. I applied to 17 jobs last week.

Give Casper a call.

no. but i did text blitty.

We LOVE you

you've come to the EXACT RIGHT place with this vid

do you still have Casper's number?

not gonna call him. thanks babe for ur kind words.

Matty kind of big?

RJ. are you making sexual innuendos in Cali's depressed state of mind?

its ok i respond well to sexual innuendos. and they make me smile. i'm an attention whore, so i like those things.

We NEED you happier

Stevies LOVE you

Hang in there Cali

It is a marathon, not a race (from one functional alky to another)

You cannot give up hope. It comes around. Everything does.

I REALLY hated seeing you like this.

im trying really hard to fake it in other aspects of my life. but my melancholy state keeps seeping through.

common cali....dont you know how to make lots of friends? go to parties and clubs with a pocket full of white...you will have new friends crawling up your ass in no time pally :yes:

cocaine = instant friend finder!

hahahah.

Hi Cali,

I am sorry you are down princess. Life is a painful place.
I sent you a message through R.J. a few days ago. I hope to meet you next time I am in NYC, we missed each other this time, bc I was only there for 8 days, I believe you were out of town those days. You should have my email address as well, please use it OR send yours, OK ? LOVE AND HUGS.

i use this for junk mail, but don't mind putting it here b/c it's not linked to anything else in my life: [email protected]. then i'll send u my real email off that.

Dudette, hunt me back down on Facebook and you and I will comisserate over our unhealthy relationships with men who don't realize how lucky they are that we choose to spend time with them.

Cali, I didn't want to mention it before cause I'm a kinder, gentler Wal but your roots are showing in that vid.

Dudette, hunt me back down on Facebook and you and I will comisserate over our unhealthy relationships with men who don't realize how lucky they are that we choose to spend time with them.

Cali, I didn't want to mention it before cause I'm a kinder, gentler Wal but your roots are showing in that vid.

i colored it darker. i don't like it. i'll go back more blonde in a week or two.

You look so sad. I hope that things get better for you.
You know what you want, what will make you happy, so get it Cali.
Aint nothin to it.
The only place to go from the bottom, is up.
And look at how many people here care about you, that's gotta count for something? I highly doubt these guys will let you down or go through it alone.
You will be fine.

:ducky:

Hey Cali, I have been trying to procreate lately just so you have something to do in 9 months. I am sure all my lady friends would like a drown drugging party.

I highly doubt these guys will let you down or go through it alone.
You will be fine.

:ducky:

WORD

what are the chances that Casper, Me, Blitty, Fiver, BGS, Mr. X, Mrs.Monkey, Athiest Robot, MMike, Fischnasty, 24-7, PattyV, Herman, Shanty, Poloroid, MF-er, TheLock, , Cougar, Maerksland, Radish, xpansive, 174, gaywheelchair, Choo, Teela, Freefall, AND Nina will ALL let you down

GL=uncreepy safety net!!!

overshare and let LOOSE!