Hello Everyone

• Start date
  • Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 5,495 Views
Just signed up here and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 20 years old, been playing poker and betting sports with friends for about 7 years now. I really got serious into sports betting when I was 18. Actually on my 18th birthday I set up my first checking account just so I could bet on sports and play poker online. My main focus is college football and NFL, but I do bet on college basketball and UFC if I see a line I like. I have my own website but I won't post it on here because supposely its a no no on sports betting forums.

Welcome Bookie Bash. Check out the Hooligan's Forum for more stuff regarding pop culture, sports and other things. Good luck here.

Hello Bookie Bash

Links are usually allowed from establish posters, one off spam gets thrown to the garbage. Welcome.

Great to have you here and please stick around with your sports talk!

welcome!

enjoy.

Welcome buddy

check out our best bet thread, a top tout there is Cougarbait....

follow his plays and you'll make money for you and your followers....

Bookie, what was your greatest PERSONAL sports achievement?

how much do you bet on a game on average?

Hello everyone................
I am bionec and i am newbie in this forum.Join to say hello to all.Glad to be a part of this forum.
Hope i stay and enjoy in this forum.
Thanks.

Hello everyone................
I am bionec and i am newbie in this forum.Join to say hello to all.Glad to be a part of this forum.
Hope i stay and enjoy in this forum.
Thanks.
Bingo Card Maker

its pleasure to meet you as i have seen your comments here and wasnt getting time to welcome you so lets hope that you will going to be my good friend

holidays are just around the corner...what you up to these days?

Hi everyone!I heard about this forum from one of my friends, and decided to become a part of the team. I'm glad to be here. As many of you I'm preparing for holidays. By the way, what surprises are you expecting from Santa?