• Start date
  • Replies 51 Comments
  • Views 4,957 Views

Rubyn

Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
How are all of you hommos doing tonight? I'm wine drunk and sitting in my backyard.

Hello.

[video=youtube_share;5TAQ1T1e2Dg]http://youtu.be/5TAQ1T1e2Dg[/video]

Hallo Rubyn! Hope all is swell. :hug:

We be drinking whiskiez!!!1

All is well. Hello Matty. I kinda/sorta miss you fuckers. But only a little.

There is an appropriate thread already created for this for this. Perhaps you have forgotten how it works around here.

:IBeKidding:

Welcome back Robyn.

Hi my dear! I'm getting beer drunk and sitting on the floor!

Matty, Lohan has nasty teef. I wouldn't touch anything with nasty teefs.

Wally, I sorry. I haven't been here for so long, I forget how to behave. I haven't even looked at the board, just came here and posted. It's been a very long time. I'm a little lonely and bored tonight.

Durito!!!!!

Mr. Monkeyyyyyy!!!!!!!

It's ok Robyn. It was an attempt at being funny but it basically was a failed thread where I was asking you about the current kok situation.

I regretted it after submitting it but I had to own it.

Damn that grappa just burned by throat. Need to finish it before I pass out. Hi Rubyn! You are hot with glasses!!

It's ok Robyn. It was an attempt at being funny but it basically was a failed thread where I was asking you about the current kok situation.

I regretted it after submitting it but I had to own it.

Lol...haven't seen that thread, sorry. As for my current kok situation...Bread and I are still living together until the end of next month. I guess you could say that he has the best of all worlds right now.

Lol...haven't seen that thread, sorry. As for my current kok situation...Bread and I are still living together until the end of next month. I guess you could say that he has the best of all worlds right now.

I'm secretly rooting for him to find Jesus in you and somehow get you to keep him.