Hello All

• Start date
  • Replies 74 Comments
  • Views 5,479 Views
I think non-us players can buy points, you could easily settle up with everyone this way.

Mexi is good people here. I'd love for him to make his home here!

I signed up to SBR again.

Y'all motherfuckers don't know my username.

God the more I post/read shit over there the more angry and frustrated I get. I can't stand that place anymore.

God the more I post/read shit over there the more angry and frustrated I get. I can't stand that place anymore.
Same. Its like u can only have a certain degree of exposure to that place b4 over-exposure to fukktards becomes TOO much....At same time there is alot of quality info which makes me hang around (alot less than what i used to though)...Take the good with the bad i guess...

Hello Mexican Stallion I am in points debt up to my eyeballs as well although my decision was a bit more calculated. Welcome to the swirling abyss of passive aggressive sexual deviance that is gamelive!

Same. Its like u can only have a certain degree of exposure to that place b4 over-exposure to fukktards becomes TOO much....At same time there is alot of quality info which makes me hang around (alot less than what i used to though)...Take the good with the bad i guess...

word reading the threds in players talk just makes me want to throw my laptop. The people simply don't get it and JJ posts these HORRID threads after reading ESPN article headlines and let's people come in and chat off it for traffic?

I like industry and TT fwiw, but those are dying to me aswell.

wow 35k!!!!

I'll start having ALL my ghosts send you 2 points a day. You should be square in about 16 days
Thanks pal. I'll be ready for all those ghost payments. Knew you had my back

Hello Mexican Stallion I am in points debt up to my eyeballs as well although my decision was a bit more calculated. Welcome to the swirling abyss of passive aggressive sexual deviance that is gamelive!
I don't know what your debt is, but probably not 35K :)

Mex, hope you stay around here with your posting! Good to have you! :yes:

Don't get me started about points. The program killed my whole perception of Forumville. SBR is a dirty, dirty place. Ugh.

Have you ever thought about giving up your Canadian poster of the year award? I was actually the runner up, but I couldn't get it due to my connection to a family member there. Geesh!!!

:biglaugh:

Proud of my plaque.

5256_123465872403_615187403_2438633_6487588_n.jpg

Matty, if you had seen walkers boardroom office in CR at the compound, I think you would understand. That nigga has a bar in the meeting room with nice teak wood and shit. Points thing got him paid.

Meh. Have you seen The Shrink's house?

Everyone in this industry is full of shit.