• Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 1,288 Views

Deuce

Broke
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Finals week. First one this week starts in t minus 2.5 hours. Need a shot in the arm. Give me your best material. So far I have watched this video three times. I want to just skate by, I need to be great. Need to focus.

Come on, one time. I will go after this final like betplom on a hairy bush. One fuckin time.

better to cheat than repeat, pal
:venditto:

better to cheat than repeat, pal
:venditto:

This one is hard, pal. Blue book, essay. 8 people in the class on ancient philosophy. Very hard to cheat on this shit. :choo:

Plato
Hobbes
Locke
Rousseau
Hume
Rawls
Mill
Okin
Nozick
Marx

gl

we need some rocky22 type motivation here

Stop being one of those fags that talks about finals and how hard they are... Blah blah blah. Cram your fucking ass off, ace that shit, destroy the curve for that fucking douche that always raises his hand in class, then go party.

And don't be one of those fags that talks about it afterwards. All those fuckers are worried they failed, you destroyed it and don't have to rehash all the details with some prick who is clearly dumber than you.

How about getting off forums and studying instead? This is what I used to do in college during exams. That's why I have time now to post at forums.

deuce how long you been in school now

Oh man, Rousseau's bullshit is an immense borefest.

GL Deucerballs

i miss rocky22

Good luck Deuce!

get er done deuceage

CLOSE THAT SHIT

Stop being one of those fags that talks about finals and how hard they are... Blah blah blah. Cram your fucking ass off, ace that shit, destroy the curve for that fucking douche that always raises his hand in class, then go party.

And don't be one of those fags that talks about it afterwards. All those fuckers are worried they failed, you destroyed it and don't have to rehash all the details with some prick who is clearly dumber than you.

This was my mentality in school. People mentally make the tests A LOT harder than they were ever intended to be. I guess it brings attention they may be wanting to seek on information they don't know or can control?

My question to you is why learn it if you don't care about it?

Finals week? Duecer how old are you pal?

This was my mentality in school. People mentally make the tests A LOT harder than they were ever intended to be. I guess it brings attention they may be wanting to seek on information they don't know or can control?

My question to you is why learn it if you don't care about it?

Exactly, thats why I cant find a reason to go back to school

Exactly, thats why I cant find a reason to go back to school

Then don't! I don't see why anything has to be wrong with that, even though our (US) society will try to make you feel like you're wrong for not doing so.