• Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 1,433 Views

stevek173

BANNED
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Hung, Bored to Death and How to Make It in America have been cancelled.

Hung I found amusing, very funny dialogue and enough sex to make it fun. The plot twists got less and less believable though and I think it ran its course. Bored to Death is one of those shows that I would always forget to watch but when I made the time I always found pretty hysterical. Great writing and Ted Danson has just grown into a funny as shit old man. How to Make It in America I did not see as bad but I did not see continuing. The foundation of it being a couple dudes trying to get their brand of blue jeans to take off? Had some cool moments with kind of a weak Entourage feel I can see how it didn't make it.

"Luck" which will be one of the replacements looks fucking cool.

I remember HBO back in the day when 1st and 10 was a great watch. The Wire and Sapranos were the all-time best for them even though many probably would include Entourage I never gave it much of a look. I was trying to watch Boardwalk and really liked it but I was watching it on the cable replay section and they didn't always keep up to date with adding it and it just became a pain in the ass so now I am waiting and hoping it becomes NetFlix Instant View one day.

good write up steve(s)

I remember 1st and 10 when you wanted Delta Burke to get naked (she never did).

I also remember Tales From The Crypt and The Hitchhiker being on as well.

I'm so pissed HTMIIA got cancelled.

Can't say I am surprised/disappointed about Hung. I though the first season was okay but season 2 was increasingly ludicrous and I dumped it about halfway through.

yeah, 1st and ten. Bubba and Jethro, Mad Dog and Dr.Death :up: Wally do you remember mini series called Glory Years?

I am looking forward to Luck

Reno, I don't recall that one but Dream On was a huge fav back then as was The Hitchhiker. Prime boobage when boobage was rare.

Looking back I had forgotten that Fraggle Rock was an HBO series.

Bummed to hear that Bored To Death got cancelled.

At least I can cancel HBO now. Only reason I kept it.

I think all three just got so much better this season and am sad. Especially Hung and How to make it in America. Big improvements. Wow. I am sickened I dont get to look at Gina Gershon anymore who looks like she is dipped in hot gold that gets better each year. Loved her sex scenes on this show. Even her just standing there is enough. Love how they showed the scene going on Williamsburg and Bushwick. Horrible news you gave us !!

Bummed to hear that Bored To Death got cancelled.

At least I can cancel HBO now. Only reason I kept it.

Daffy, do yourself a favor and watch this.

http://www.hbo.com/sports/24-7-flyers-rangers-road-to-the-nhl-winter-classic/video/episode-one.html

24-7-logo-2-winter-classic.jpg

This is sooooooooooo good

and Bryzzy is soooooooooooooo stupid, fucking space cadet

I get the feeling the other players don't like him much and it could be one and done for him in Philly

He's just a little out there. I think everyone is just joking around with him.

Yeah they joke but look at that GAA and Save % compared to how he has been in the past and look at the D he is behind compared to those Phoenix teams.

Not seeing it, early read is we are better off in Bobsy's hands.

Last edited: