Haven't seen Rito in a while

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 4,392 Views
ive said a few times, he might have plenty of other accts. there... who knows... wou you guys are missing the point about how he claims things and then is questioned about it and goes apeshit ... its up to him to provide some proof

isn't that what the offered bet was about? theres no incentive to show your cards if you arent gonna get paid off.

no clue... i couldnt get your balance anyways and wouldnt waste a favor on something so insignificant to me... i was suspicious of him, so i simply asked someone at bm if he had 6figs and was told no... doubt i could even get a response for anything at cris... dont take anything personal, i know yall have been forum buddies for a while...my problem is with him

all non-us accounts are at cris, so our accounts would all be there

ive said a few times, he might have plenty of other accts. there... who knows... wou you guys are missing the point about how he claims things and then is questioned about it and goes apeshit ... its up to him to provide some proof

no idea if he is any group, i havent run across that comment from him yet... have you met any of them or have any info, that he didnt write, about them? i would be interested in reading it... he is a smart kid...i enjoy his blog sometimes

what you want to prove to the clowns at peeps place that think that profitable models don't exist?

i know this...although i dont know where the kid lives, anyone with a clue can get accts. anywhere around the globe...he specifically stated bm

what you want to prove to the clowns at peeps place that think that profitable models don't exist?

not in the least..im a huge believer that modeling is the best method of consistent winning... i just wanted to see if this "group" was some more kool aid that people are drinking or if it actually exists and how they do...its very interesting to me, thats all

Last edited:
i know this...although i dont know where the kid lives, anyone with a clue can get accts. anywhere around the globe...he specifically stated bm

cris and bm are referred to interchangeably since you know they are the same place.

the thread was about Neteller payouts which obv is non-us.

my facebook conversation with joe duffy should have been evidence of how i feel about modeling, fwiw

again, ive wasted enough time...sorry for wasting yours... its apparent the nobody really even knows the guy outside of the forums...

my facebook conversation with joe duffy should have been evidence of how i feel about modeling, fwiw

again, ive wasted enough time...sorry for wasting yours... its apparent the nobody really even knows the guy outside of the forums...

ah no, actually every professional i know knows him outside the forums

okay...i meant people from the forums not really knowing him outside of the forums...sorry for the confusion... so as far as the pros over at peeps, you and mf have met and hung out with him? perhaps a few from sbr back in the day too? wonder why he said he hadnt talked privately to anyone from peeps, except prop :clueless: entirely too much hearsay for my taste circulating around the kid

maybe cause mf nor me have posted at peeps in months

Is Saab still around?

never heard of saab.
Math guy ..worked closely with Whale at Sp for a while. .used to post at Peeps... IrishTim? There's another one I haven't heard in a while.

IAG
Math guy ..worked closely with Whale at Sp for a while. .used to post at Peeps... IrishTim? There's another one I haven't heard in a while.

Saab is I believe. He's not posting on the forums though. Don't know about IT, haven't talked to him in a long time.

IrishTim is a hell of an athlete

I'd like to see him and Saulty go at in a decathlon

is Saab in Chi-town still?

I miss Whale going on rants vs Saab

remember that time he asked Saab to make it all mustard yellow background???:chickendance: