Haven't seen Rito in a while

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 4,425 Views
nah i thought he might know him is all...raiders posted quite a bit of stuff from 2+2...funny as hell really... the thremp kid is smart but has pretty much buried himself as a fraud, unfortunately has a lot of you guys fooled into thinking he is something he is far from ... but hey, its the internet

fwiw, choo is still annoyed with me because i agreed with tony not paying that one kid another penny after the bad prop payout .. or maybe it was the corys mom case...:clueless:

take him up on any of the bets then. will back him for any $ amount

Ray when are you going to take me? I have money to burn.

nah i thought he might know him is all...raiders posted quite a bit of stuff from 2+2...funny as hell really... the thremp kid is smart but has pretty much buried himself as a fraud, unfortunately has a lot of you guys fooled into thinking he is something he is far from ... but hey, its the internet

fwiw, choo is still annoyed with me because i agreed with tony not paying that one kid another penny after the bad prop payout .. or maybe it was the corys mom case...:clueless:

what exactly does he have us fooled into thinking, that he is far from?

he claims that he routinely makes 50k bets.. that he has multiple 6figure credit accts offshore (this one is the most absurd) and that as of 3 weeks ago, he had 6figures in bm.. he didnt.. he might now, but that would have been because he deposited or went on a run... but anyone who has money could have 6figs or 7figs in there tomorrow if they wanted...thats not the issue...would a guy claiming all that really start threads on forums about bm being a few days late on a rather small (for him he claims) payout? :clueless:

he definitely sounds more and more like a trustfund kid and thats okay, nothing wrong with family money... just dont pretend to make it one way without any proof and completely shit talk people who dont believe you...kid is a fucking clown and wasnt he talking about going bust at 2+2, as well?... the guys at 2+2 saw right through his childish act

at least you guys would spend a little time to answer a question and help others out... calling everyone stupid doesnt get you very far, he obviously hasnt learned that yet... calling him socially inept is a fucking compliment ... oh well, im done with it... wish him well

doesnt seem like the kind of guy you would actually have anything to do with... but who am i to judge..ive learned a lot from you and mf and ganch etc. over the years...from a personal gambling standpoint, i cant thank you guys enough... nice to see people help each other out, doubt thremp ever will... he rips people on his blog as well and anyone that has even the slightest different opinion is called a fucking moron or some sort of scammer :lmao:...that cant be helping his affiliate deals much.

Ray, you might want to get away from the forums for a few days...lol.

Ray, you might want to get away from the forums for a few days...lol.

why? durito said he "knew him" as in has hung out with him in person or something.... and then thremp himself posts this...

Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Is Thremp a stiff? Is he sharp or recreational?
Man. I don't even know most of these people in this poll. Like I honestly have NFI who they are!

I am boizzzzzzzzzzzzz with a few posters here. But I have not spoken to any of these people other than prop in private (atleast as private as a public group was).

i think im doing just fine blittser, thanks for the concern:easy:

he claims that he routinely makes 50k bets.. that he has multiple 6figure credit accts offshore (this one is the most absurd) and that as of 3 weeks ago, he had 6figures in bm.. he didnt.. he might now, but that would have been because he deposited or went on a run... but anyone who has money could have 6figs or 7figs in there tomorrow if they wanted...thats not the issue...would a guy claiming all that really start threads on forums about bm being a few days late on a rather small (for him he claims) payout? :clueless:

he definitely sounds more and more like a trustfund kid and thats okay, nothing wrong with family money... just dont pretend to make it one way without any proof and completely shit talk people who dont believe you...kid is a fucking clown and wasnt he talking about going bust at 2+2, as well?... the guys at 2+2 saw right through his childish act

at least you guys would spend a little time to answer a question and help others out... calling everyone stupid doesnt get you very far, he obviously hasnt learned that yet... calling him socially inept is a fucking compliment ... oh well, im done with it... wish him well

hes most certainly said some lol things on the forums, but the lol part is the posts/claims that are complete trolls are the things you seem to believe.

rito should be able to comment soon since the bank he works at just closed.

the problem with the troll posts is that he actually believes what he says now... its only a laugher for a time or two...you continue with the lie and its a personal issue, not being a smart ass or trolling any longer... hard for me to imagine him having the same stance on some hysterical issues for so many years now and them still be considered "trolling" ... more likely he is a pathological liar that has told the same lies for so long, he believes them himself... smart kid, needs to see the sunlight more.

the annoyance i have is you are continually stating opinions/delusions(completely baseless) as facts

whats my balance at cris?

the annoyance i have is you are continually stating opinions/delusions(completely baseless) as facts

delusion lolz... okay

when you make statements, like he does, and is questioned about it, its up to him to prove himself...instead he goes off and wished death on peoples kids... its an obvious defense mechanism that he cant control... the fact is he didnt have 6figs in bm as of a few weeks ago and not a fucking chance in hell he has 6fig "credit" at an offshore book...he dodges the fuck out of that lie every time its brought up...(perhaps thats the ridiculous trolling you are referring too...regardless, he actually believes it) the kid might have millions, who knows or even cares, but after admitting to going bust at 2+2, if he has money, its not from gambling...it really isnt hard to figure that out...maybe it is for you... if you think thats baseless, so be it, i think its more of an obvious conclusion... but again, i dont fucking care... i just hate to see anyone act and say the things he does... sure, its the internet and whatever, nothing wrong with showing a little respect every once in a while and posting something beneficial... the shit talk is old...the kid has issues

im curious how you think you would have a clue who has what at cris. like do you know the names of all his gnome or people in his group? do i know you?

whats my balance at cris?

no clue... i couldnt get your balance anyways and wouldnt waste a favor on something so insignificant to me... i was suspicious of him, so i simply asked someone at bm if he had 6figs and was told no... doubt i could even get a response for anything at cris... dont take anything personal, i know yall have been forum buddies for a while...my problem is with him

im curious how you think you would have a clue who has what at cris. like do you know the names of all his gnome or people in his group? do i know you?

ive said a few times, he might have plenty of other accts. there... who knows... wou you guys are missing the point about how he claims things and then is questioned about it and goes apeshit ... its up to him to provide some proof

no idea if he is any group, i havent run across that comment from him yet... have you met any of them or have any info, that he didnt write, about them? i would be interested in reading it... he is a smart kid...i enjoy his blog sometimes