Has Your Significant Other Ever Smelled Like Beefaroni?

• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 983 Views

RobbieP

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I'm not trying to be outrageous with these topics, rather it is something on my mind. I'm talking about down there. I've been w/ my wife for 10 years and for the first time I smelled a faint musk like smell after massaging her button before we got it on. I smelled my fingers after while brushing my teeth.

I'm sure some of you wise guys will say she was banging someone while I was at work or pleasuring herself with a smoked mackerel. Not funny. We did just have a baby 2 months ago. I just don't have the heart to tell her about the musk smell that time. The two times after didn't yield the smell.

I watched the Seinfeld last night when Kramer fed the horse Rusty beefaroni.

I've never noticed it. Maybe it's just you

It didn't smell like maggot beef and I never wanted to cut my hand off. I want to be clear on that. There was a musk like smell. Not overpowering, but something I can remember.

Simple remedy Rob. Quit putting your fingers in her ass and your fingers will not smell like dinner. You're welcome.

Simple remedy Rob. Quit putting your fingers in her ass and your fingers will not smell like dinner. You're welcome.

Muse, I liked that one song you did with Biggie.

That's what happens when you stick your fingers in the wrong hole.

welcome back

no

we like neutral smelling vagina over here.

Fiver, maybe he should squirt a little lemon juice on there to neutralize it. Acidic fruits are the great neutralizer.