Tokens
My Picks For This Week:

UCLA -16.5
Penn State -6.0
LSU -43.0
Boise State/Michigan State Under 46.5
Michigan/Alabama Under 45.5
Arkansas State/Oregon Over 68.0

Will be hanging out around here a bit more again I'd imagine now that football is back. Have I missed anything important? Anyone we used to know and love die? Anyone new in the circle? Any (new) random girls post thousands of time in the span of a few months and do a youtube video flashing her ass?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Only thing you missed is that your old pal CRRRAAAZZZYYYYYYYLou has made more in his life on tennis bets than GL has made in its existence.

Not sure if you were aware of that or not.

good luck David!!!!

dave, do you do anything as far as placing units along with the bets or do you flat bet $x amount across the board?

Davey! How much for your premium selections?

Davey it looks like we may be weighing about the same these days. :bowdown: Well done. Fokker.

yay college football!!!1 Roll Tide!!!!:smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::megaman::megaman::megaman::smooch::smooch::smooch:

Yes, Roll Tide Megaman Kisses indeed!

Only thing you missed is that your old pal CRRRAAAZZZYYYYYYYLou has made more in his life on tennis bets than GL has made in its existence.

Not sure if you were aware of that or not.

I bet that was true until Lukas Rosol crushed Rafael Nadal's soul. When you bet your entire bankroll on -10000 faves every tournament, that one loss is all it takes to bury you.

good luck David!!!!

Thank you sirs! :cheers:

dave, do you do anything as far as placing units along with the bets or do you flat bet $x amount across the board?

As far as these picks videos go, its always flat, I don't rate them by "units" or "stars" or anything. I will try to explain if I "really love" a pick, but at the end of the day I've noticed that there is no noticeable winning discrepancy between college plays that I "love" and "like". If it made the cut to be a play, its good enough for me. When betting with my buddy I'll vary sizing a bit, but never more than two units.

High David,

I am heavy on Vanderbilt tonight.

Cheerio.

I have Vandy +9 at low limits FWIW

High fellas.

Congrats! Hoping most of your money was on the spread on not the ML MF. I was leaning South Carolina, but that's a tough team to trust to cover seven points on the road, so I held off. You like Vandy to do any damage this year?

Davey! How much for your premium selections?

Davey it looks like we may be weighing about the same these days. :bowdown: Well done. Fokker.

Matty we go way back so first week is free. After that, only $100/week. What a steal.

Yeah I'm still a fat fokk but only about 20 lbs away from a solid weight instead of 140.

P.S. I said UCLA would jump out to a big early lead and that they'd win big. Please ignore the blow-up in the middle. KThnx.

As far as these picks videos go, its always flat, I don't rate them by "units" or "stars" or anything. I will try to explain if I "really love" a pick, but at the end of the day I've noticed that there is no noticeable winning discrepancy between college plays that I "love" and "like". If it made the cut to be a play, its good enough for me. When betting with my buddy I'll vary sizing a bit, but never more than two units.

works for me.

props on the ucla game :cheersbuddy:

Always great to see you Dave despite our pending litigation.

GL on your picks and everything else.

2-0. Well on my way to a perfect 90-0 season.

...just gotta survive Saturday now.

My video got a dislike, but I'm not super fat anymore (only a little fat, which is socially acceptable in the US), so that's not it. Is onner still around?

I genuinely miss onner. Haven't seen him in forever.