• Views 2,414 Views

IAG

R.E.M. enthusiast
Since
Apr 9, 2010
Score
Tokens
:chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:

Wishing you more sleep and fewer diaper changes on this special week :)

Come on, really? Birthweek?

Best wishes to Teela and everything but birthweek?

Come on, really? Birthweek?

Best wishes to Teela and everything but birthweek?
Yes. Created by a woman. For women. Which means at your office you probably a celebrating a birthweek right now and don't even know it!

And if you really think that the birthweek thing is an entirely serious concept then well...I dunno, but it gives people a headstart on the Happy Birthday thing as some may not check in but once a week or so and miss it...for example Kato on Nina's birthday..he was granted a pardon because it fell within "birthweek."

someone is being a stick in the Muddy

YAY Teela!!!! Have a great week!!!:chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:

Happy birthday Teels! Hope you have a wonderful day!

We seriously need to start putting valium into the water supply.

Muddy, sorry to say but I started something with MrsM years ago where I would say "it's my birthday week" to try to get as much love as possible extended out! Sounds like IAG and I are thinking alike! OMG!

Anyway, Happy Birthday Teela!!!

Her birthday is not til tomorrow btw. Someone can start a Happy Birthday thread tomorrow if they do not recognize birthweek.

IAG, wait I read Birthday Week but was in reality Birthweek! You have issues!

My son's 8th is today.

HAPPY BIRTHWEEK TEELA!!!

I hate agreeing with Muddy but birth week is beyond female stupidity at it's worst.

Just another reason for women to think they are entitled to more shit.

Much like Valentines Day and Secretary's Day.

On a related note, every sport has breast cancer awareness games (which is awesome) but why not prostrate cancer games.

Why don't ball players use light blue bars to promote awareness. I mean men tend to go to the doctors far less than women.

Pucky would you like to facetime with teela?

I'D LOVE TO.

Teela is a very nice looking lady. I believe she breast feeds. I'd love to see those HUGE lactating knockers.

On a related note, every sport has breast cancer awareness games (which is awesome) but why not prostrate cancer games.

Why don't ball players use light blue bars to promote awareness. I mean men tend to go to the doctors far less than women.

I completely agree.

IAG, wait I read Birthday Week but was in reality Birthweek! You have issues!
What's the difference? uh...nothing

Btw, I talk about birthweek in the same way that guys talk about Steak and blowjob day...it would be nice but certainly not expected. Silly to get worked up about this.

MLB does on Father's Day by donating $1000 to the Prostate Cancer Foundation for every HR.