Guess what I'm doing

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 2,324 Views
Muddy, you never answered my awhile back question about your system in more detail? No problem, don't want to steal any secrets but just need some help in capping bases? Think I have too much info going over and right now feel more lost than when the season began? :dunno:

Varying my strategy probably too much and feeling brain overload? If you have time can give you my e-mail to put me in the right direction? Anyone else has some pointers for me, greaty appreciated. Thanks to My GL friends! :yes:

I use fangraphs, dailybaseballdata, cleanuphitter, covers, etc, etc.

Muddy, you never answered my awhile back question about your system in more detail? No problem, don't want to steal any secrets but just need some help in capping bases? Think I have too much info going over and right now feel more lost than when the season began? :dunno:

Varying my strategy probably too much and feeling brain overload? If you have time can give you my e-mail to put me in the right direction? Anyone else has some pointers for me, greaty appreciated. Thanks to My GL friends! :yes:

I use fangraphs, dailybaseballdata, cleanuphitter, covers, etc, etc.

You could marry Mr. X. That's what I did, and it seemed to work out really well for my sports handicapping career.

Those are some terrific thoughtful answers however not correct. I'll tell you.

I am doing some spreadsheet work on college football. I am crunching the numbers from last year's spreadsheet and integrating them into my existing data and tweaking my strategies for the coming season.

That's right I am doing it now, comfortably in advance, instead of my usual 3.5 seconds before the season begins. I told you it was smart.

In fact I am taking periodic breaks just to strut around my apartment with my chest puffed out, singing, I AM SO SMART! I AM SO SMART!

That's what I'm doing.

Mudcat, I am skeptical of this.

Please post the spreadsheet in excel format as an attachment so i could have a look for myself.

Spreadsheet or ban.

Thanks pal.

PS: You may not die alone after all.

You could marry Mr. X. That's what I did, and it seemed to work out really well for my sports handicapping career.

Thank you kindly! If MrsM evers leaves me some food for thought. When someone tells me it's sad to see you guys broke up, I can tell them no problem, I'm hooked up now with an ex-Miss Nevada! Sweeeet! :up:

Go ahead, guess.

I'll give you a hint: it's really smart.

Guess what I'm doing.

Reading about something NON gambling related. Maybe road to sareajo by Major General Lewis mcKensie

Sorry MrMonkey, I'm really not a good guy to talk to about capping for a bunch of reasons. I post a few picks here and there but that's about it.

Those are some terrific thoughtful answers however not correct. I'll tell you.

I am doing some spreadsheet work on college football. I am crunching the numbers from last year's spreadsheet and integrating them into my existing data and tweaking my strategies for the coming season.

That's right I am doing it now, comfortably in advance, instead of my usual 3.5 seconds before the season begins. I told you it was smart.

In fact I am taking periodic breaks just to strut around my apartment with my chest puffed out, singing, I AM SO SMART! I AM SO SMART!

That's what I'm doing.

seems to me manstruating was the correct answer

Sorry MrMonkey, I'm really not a good guy to talk to about capping for a bunch of reasons. I post a few picks here and there but that's about it.

No problem buddy! Guys like you, Durito, MonkeyF and the sort that do it for a living are appreciated by me for being here with us part- timers in forumville. :kiss:

No updates so I'm guessing this didn't work out too well.