Guess The Breasts

• Start date
  • Replies 564 Comments
  • Views 33,305 Views
Damn brother, you dismiss the breasts of a 1980s hottie.

After you guys get it, I’ll get you the augmented breasts you so desire. I have one breasts waiting in the wings.

It's not about the size. It's the shape or the lack of shape that made me dismiss that particular sample.

I am an actress that recently has been linked with younger men. I am English. 46 years old, but can easily pass for 35. Was ranked #25 on Masims hottest women in 2005. Would probably rank close to that today. Who am I?
B0AE3821-60D7-4CF7-A390-8117D36A4C75.jpeg

I am an actress that recently has been linked with younger men. I am English. 46 years old, but can easily pass for 35. Was ranked #25 on Masims hottest women in 2005. Would probably rank close to that today. Who am I?View attachment 3140

the chick from cutting edge and with honors?

Casp, I equate SW's set of breasts like the stock market hitting it's low point on March 23rd IMO! Maybe finding out the face that went with those boobs did it! Otherwise, you're doing a GREAT job with this! :up

Damn brother, you dismiss the breasts of a 1980s hottie.

After you guys get it, I’ll get you the augmented breasts you so desire. I have one breasts waiting in the wings.

:lmao: fantastic terminology. Has anybody ever said one breasts before? And it works perfectly

Casp, I equate SW's set of breasts like the stock market hitting it's low point on March 23rd IMO! Maybe finding out the face that went with those boobs did it! Otherwise, you're doing a GREAT job with this! :up

thank you sir. I’m trying here. I’ll strive to do better lol

Former wife of a huge action movie star and former girlfriend of a famous rapper. I was an actress but if I got paid by the word, I’d be broke. My two biggest movie roles were in the 1980s. Who am I?
C624BD00-2A5A-4B7A-8C50-74EAF3C793C1.jpeg