• Start date
  • Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 898 Views

fightingirish

Since
Dec 9, 2010
Score
Tokens
Purchase my do or die package today for 5.00 and if the game losses we give your 5.00 back with an additional 7.50. That's 12.50 total back cash money. This is a 5 star play bank roll builder wins 83% year to date. Mention gamelive to get this great promotion. Offer ends at 1pm.

**Do or die package is only available for purchase once a week.**

my free play of the day is Atlanta Braves 1 star play

I've got an idea. Think about this.

Okay. First, I don't purchase anything from you for 5 dollars. Obviously. But that's not the end of it because then - you agree that if your play loses you send me $7.50.

Now here's the cool part: since I don't really care about the $7.50, and I couldn't be bothered to give you whatever info you would need to send it even if you were actually willing to, you won't have to actually send anything.

By my calculations, no matter which way the game goes, we both end up ahead about 20 bucks!

:handshake:

Fighty your plays died yesterday pal, perhapsl you need someone to explain what do or die means

This guy would lose the coin toss of a coin having heads on both sides with his picks.

this thread STILL needs a great package since one hasn't been revealed yet...

luckily I have a few to contribute..if anyone wants to see more. contact me at [email protected]

I'm trying to run a legit bizness

ninja-se-piel.jpg

lets go braves

dodgers was the play.monitored also so you can see all my plays and stATS.

dodgers was the play.monitored also so you can see all my plays and stATS.

The stat that I noticed was your 0-2 start on your ** "once a week" **do or die plays.

Well played, Feiner.

Wonder how this guy's holdin up?

Wonder how this guy's holdin up?

Great fukkin bump Bacon.

I LOLed a couple of times - at my own posts in this thread.

After all these years I still crack myself up.

I also realized the only reason I post on forums is so I can go back and read what I wrote years before and laugh all over again!