Got pulled over for not wearing a seat belt

• Start date
  • Replies 118 Comments
  • Views 9,283 Views
Acid Joe I
Am with you fucks seat belts, bUt new cara got that annoying beep unless u buckle up.

I never wear a seat belt unless I am in a beeping car

I could understand. Perhaps the cops or whoever, are tired of pulling mangled bodies off the street. I just don't like them telling me how to drive after 25 years of success. Especially since I suspect insurance co profit has something to do with it.

Unlike my American brethren I live in Canada so there I have insurance. I rarely wear my seatbelt but think it is incredibly stupid to lose points here because I am not wearing a seatbelt..... I will pay the $125 fine...... Fok conformity. I refuse.....

Be honest. It's cuz it cuts-off the blood flow to your penis. Right?

Especially since I suspect insurance co profit has something to do with it.

Oh common reno.

tinfoil-hat1.jpg

Is that Durito? What's he doing?

Doesn't have to be a conspiracy. Somebody's pushing these laws. I'm sure it's done in the open.

I find this to be a hard thing about living in this culture. You can't assume that when something is presented to the public that it's genuine and mostly good intentioned. You always have to be on guard that someone's running a scam, trying to sell you something, save a buck, make a buck. It creates a culture of mistrust. Certainly does for me :dunno:

Reno, traffic homicides (most of which are due to occupants being ejected from the vehicle because they weren't wearing a seat belt) are extremely costly for those who carry car insurance.

Furthermore, SEAT BELTS KEEP YOU FROM DYING.

It's not a fucking conspiracy.

Not dying >>>>>> dying

Daft stop this nanny state B.S. If I choose not to wear a helmet/seat belt that is MY choice!!!!

Daffay :cheers:
So you would agree then that seat belt laws save insurance company money?

I would like to see them limit how many two ton trucks these assholes are zipping around in. That would make me feel safer.

What cracks me up are states like Indiana allowing motorcyclists to not wear a helmet but a seat-belt is mandatory. Which is more dangerous?

Its a scam to get money basically.

Because I believe it is against my rights to force me to wear a seatbelt in a car or a helmet on a bike.... Just my opinion.
Acid Joe I
Am with you fucks seat belts, bUt new cara got that annoying beep unless u buckle up.

I never wear a seat belt unless I am in a beeping car
I could understand. Perhaps the cops or whoever, are tired of pulling mangled bodies off the street. I just don't like them telling me how to drive after 25 years of success. Especially since I suspect insurance co profit has something to do with it.
Daft stop this nanny state B.S. If I choose not to wear a helmet/seat belt that is MY choice!!!!

:greencheck:

the fleecing of America one seatbelt ticket at a time

What cracks me up are states like Indiana allowing motorcyclists to not wear a helmet but a seat-belt is mandatory. Which is more dangerous?
Absolutely. That's the way it is in Maine.

For the record, I always wear a helmet when riding my bike.

Reno, traffic homicides (most of which are due to occupants being ejected from the vehicle because they weren't wearing a seat belt) are extremely costly for those who carry car insurance.

Furthermore, SEAT BELTS KEEP YOU FROM DYING.

It's not a fucking conspiracy.

Not dying >>>>>> dying
Look, I never said it's smart to not wear a seat belt. Sure, it's stupid not wearing one, I get it. My gripe is getting pulled over solely for not having my seat belt on. That's chicken shit.

Daffay :cheers:
So you would agree then that seat belt laws save insurance company money?
safer.

Yup, and subsequently cutting costs for drivers.

I know, you'll say that insurance companies don't pass the savings along to their customers.

Maybe not all of it but some of it.