• Views 9,282 Views

rjt721

hello
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
$160 ticket.

How the fuck did the officer know I wasn't wearing one? I was driving west, the cop was driving the other way. He pulls over to the side of the road 50 yards ahead of me, does a quick U-turn, and then pulls me over. No way he could have actually seen I didn't have a seat belt on. There some new technology cops have these days that alerts them of this?

Second time I've been stopped for this in the last 6 months (both times in Maine). I'm not required by law to wear a helmet when riding my Ducati. But don't forget to buckle up in your car when driving in a 25 mph zone! Nice fuckin' state. :redx:

Same cop that stopped me both times. Officer LaBrecque. :france::canada:

Fuckin' French Canadians. I blame Matty for this.

Were you wearing a white, yellow or orange shirt? If you want to avoid being pulled over wear a shirt the same color as the seat belt.

Or just wear the seat belt.

Fucking French Canadians

was stopped 3 times for this here. But they always make up a story: you were going 6 miles over the speed limit. I can let that slide but you weren't wearing a seat belt.

It's the "no points" option.

Beats points.

Buckle up - it's the law!

In the State of Utah not wearing a seatbelt is a secondary offense.

That sucks. My car annoys me with loud noise until I put the damn seat belt on. It has probably saved me a ticket or two.

Try it your self. If you are on a single lane divided road you can def see if the passengers in the front seats are wearing belts.

What's the big deal about wearing a seat belt?

Wasn't aware there were still people not wearing them.

Or just wear the seat belt.

Hey, let's not let simple solutions get in the way of what has the potential to become a 5-star cop hating thread.

Were you wearing a white, yellow or orange shirt? If you want to avoid being pulled over wear a shirt the same color as the seat belt.
White t-shirt

was stopped 3 times for this here. But they always make up a story: you were going 6 miles over the speed limit. I can let that slide but you weren't wearing a seat belt.
He said he pulled me over solely because I wasn't wearing one.

I put it on before he got out of his car and walked up to mine. No dice. Officer pro.

Hey, let's not let simple solutions get in the way of what has the potential to become a 5-star cop hating thread.
Of course.

The po po are out of control. This is like Rodney King all over again.

He said he pulled me over solely because I wasn't wearing one.

I put it on before he got out of his car and walked up to mine. No dice. Officer pro.

I did this too. And after he got done telling me going 8 miles over in a construction zone is a $300 ticket he asks me why weren't you wearing seat belt? I wasn't about to argue cause I figured if he wouldn't give me seat belt ticket he'd end up giving me the speeding ticket. :dunno:

I live in Maine, and the staties suck. They send planes to fly over the interstate, who find speeders and then notify
The patrol cars to pull you over. It's a broke ass state, no money to made above Portland.