• Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 2,812 Views

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
With Google search over SSL, you can have an end-to-end encrypted search solution between your computer and Google. This secured channel helps protect your search terms and your search results pages from being intercepted by a third party. This provides you with a more secure and private search experience.

encrypted.google.com or https://www.google.com

That's weird, why would u want to secure your search?

:paranoia:

That's weird, why would u want to secure your search?

:paranoia:

basically there is no reason. I don't even know any laws your violate for searching for "how to kill my step mother" or "how to make meth"

The masses are foolish and feel mentally safer with these features.

If anything I would think law enforcement would want to have a database of who searched what specifically on this encrypted connection.

When do fucked up searches come up (with exception of the Gamelive "what was your last google search" thread)?

When people do fucked up shit and all their steps are retraced.

Oh this is still loggin all your search activities Stevie.

Google logs the same information about your search when youre using SSL search as we do for unencrypted search. SSL search does not reduce the data that Google receives and logs when you search, or change the listing of the items in your Web History.

And to get those nice little banner ads on the side that are related to your search.

hahaha...even with secure version og google they will keep the log off all your search made by your google account...is in their new policy

Sounds cool :goodforyou:, was not knowing about encrypted version of Google.
Till now was thinking only clearing my browsing history can secures my Google search!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well google is best of all search engines. yes i will surely make my search secure as why to share my all researches public