gonna lose weight the only way I know how

• Start date
  • Replies 329 Comments
  • Views 19,124 Views
It's a thing you clip on to you or put in your pocket that is basically a high falutin pedometer...it very accurately tells you how many steps you get in a day (min of 10k suggested,) how many flights of stairs you climbed, how many calories you supposedly burned etc...it also monitors your sleep pretty accurately...tells you how many times you were restless, when, got up etc...

I want to send it back and order $100 worth of chicken wings.

IAG
It's a thing you clip on to you or put in your pocket that is basically a high falutin pedometer...it very accurately tells you how many steps you get in a day (min of 10k suggested,) how many flights of stairs you climbed, how many calories you supposedly burned etc...it also monitors your sleep pretty accurately...tells you how many times you were restless, when, got up etc...

I just use the scale once per week.

Well that's good for results, but if you really want to know why you may or may not be losing weight, fitbit is a good tool. I know plenty o f people (me included) that think well I walked 6 miles today, why am I not losing weight? Well, it's cuz the other 22 hours of the day, i'm pretty sedentary. I really like it actually and am going to incorporate it with diet etc next week thru their site, but it does make you see how much more of a role that diet plays than exercise in losing weight (which I already knew.)

I mean, it's 1:33 and I have only walked 1362 steps...I guess I could run up and down the stairs for a while.........nah. Iag trademark statement...I'll start Monday.

I'm going to get my 10k steps in every day next week if it kills me.

Odds fitbit up on ebay in 3 mos...-300

Start taking baby steps...or cutting a frozen pizza into only 2 slices instead of 8

Start taking baby steps...or cutting a frozen pizza into only 2 slices instead of 8
Oh. I KNOW how to do it...it's just doing it....hard when confined to a house all but 12 hours a week. Rationalizations are important. Just ask Jeff Goldblum.

Actually I've lost weight since I've been here...but this shoulder thing has me all fucked up.

:fok:

219.4 this morning

it's on bruh

Ooooh Tomato wants in.

~225. Don't know. Don't have a scale.

Race to 200?

No 200lbs for me...215 or maybe 210.

200lbs would be too much work..

Gonna hop on some creatine in another month...shit makes you hold water.

Race to 210? Bought a scale. 230.6

Goals

220 by August 1
210 by September 1
200 by October 1