UntilTheNDofTimE

At the tables
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Gonna be fun.

:ducky:

Most of you saw my threads on me potentially getting fired, then me getting fired and them stating it was a clerical error and that they'd bring me back. They brought me back for another month and decided to fire me again(yes), for the same thing. Long story short im being fired for not reaching a production standard that dosent exist( with-in our union contract which my employment is based upon), and for violating a Pepsi corporate policy(such standards), which also dosent exist. Slap on discrimination, favoritism, and harassment it should be a fun ride. My lawyer is a retired union labor lawyer that represented the State of CA, Dept of Justice for 28 years. He is taking this case pro bono because of his confidence in it. He told me what there doing is a joke to say the least from top to bottom

popbullies.jpg

Sugar Water Wars!

Sounds like a great idea for a new show - after Storage Wars and Ice Road Truckers.

Did that just happen?

Did that just happen?

If it did then it just confirms what we already know, and that is that plommer is pretty fucking amazing!

Pro bono or contingency? If you are comfortable sharing the California case # once you are filed I'd love to follow along from a legal perspective. Obviously u understand why you wouldn't want to share. Good luck, I hope justice prevails.

good luck, keep us posted!

What type of "production standard" does Pepsi have? Besides short of pissing in the cans, what the hell do you do NOT to meet that standard?

they just wanted to clean house and get rid of the "high" paid employees, so they created unrealistic standards that no human could physically meet, with the aim of firing them all, and hiring cheap labor in their place.

they just wanted to clean house and get rid of the "high" paid employees, so they created unrealistic standards that no human could physically meet, with the aim of firing them all, and hiring cheap labor in their place.

Are you telling me my Pepsi Zero (that is promoted by ads with the Jets) is being made by cheaply paid Mexicans?

Does Mark Sanchez know about this?

so you did a shitty job at work, got fired, and are now sueing.

just what american needs more lazy fucks who sue people for income

ploomer what do you do? You always seem to be awake at odd housr doing odd activities with little consistancy.

ploomer what do you do? You always seem to be awake at odd housr doing odd activities with little consistancy.

faller, I don't do pal, I just am.

It probably has something to do with my sleep problems.

so you did a shitty job at work, got fired, and are now sueing.

just what american needs more lazy fucks who sue people for income

No its called taking Advantage of employees in a rough economic time. The business has needs and i understand that but when a company couldnt get what they wanted in negotiations( our CBA) they just circumvented policy 's and standards that didnt exist to fire expensive labor. Our company tries to drive productivity with fear where other companies drive production with incentives. Why am i going to work at the slave rate they expect me to for the same pay. They falsified documents to fire me the first time, brought me back and are attempting to fire me again without even providing me with evidence of my productivity numbers for said week. For low waged employees they have excusses for each of them why they dont need to hit these goals but i do. Thats to quickly sum it up.