• Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 1,139 Views

Polaroid

I need a tittle
Since
Jan 21, 2010
Score
Tokens
One of the adverts submitted to fill the two GoDaddy Super Bowl slots was today banned. The ad featuring the racy IndyCar Series driver Danica Patrick was not approved to air during the February 7th game. There are unconfirmed reports of GoDaddy's marketing team having an all day party to celebrate the millions of dollars of free advertising that this ruling will bring.

WARNING - This video may disappoint

Why was that banned? Like, I can't even comprehend what the reasoning was.

Cuz a effeminate male was used?

Because a fat black guy was slobbering over a tiny white girl?

This makes no sense at all!! Does SBRJohn work on the SuperBowl ads thumbs up committee?????

had something to do with the nigga faggot I'm guessing

weird. just read somthing about how all the special interest groups, finally have a shot to get ads at a reduced rate compared to most years. like Tim Tebow and some anti-abortion commercial..... but they are gonna ban this innocuous ad? I remember a huge stink a few years back about some WWE (then WWF ad) that was about the same as this.

the Networks are out they fuckin minds these days...first Conan and now all this goobedydo

what the fuck is wrong people.

godaddy did hit the jackpot with the decision though

ever since janet jackson things have been off kilter

good for godaddy

i look forward to this year's ads

BJ, FF is from the Bay area but he is straight shooter! Where area do you reside in?

Phoenix Arizona, but grew up in Austin.

Wow! The Bidwell family with the Cards! Feel bad for you with that team! What age group are you in?

I'm 54, lived all my life in Southern NJ (15 minutes from Philly) and can't wait to hopefully live long enough to make it to sunny FLA! Right now Phillies are my #1 interest team, then Eagles and then together the Sixers and Flyers!

Oh and I'm happily married, at least that's what MrsM tells me all the time! :grin: