• Views 2,064 Views

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Score
Tokens
For our media don't bleep or blur obscenities. :biglaugh:

N.B. MLA suspended 3 days for rude gesture.

tp-nb-leblanc-finger.jpg

Saint John Lancaster Liberal MLA Abel LeBlanc has been suspended three days from the legislative assembly for giving the finger to a Tory MLA during a heated exchange on Thursday. (CBC)

Maybe this guy has the balls to give us some hockey plays? I like him!:punches:

Wait....

Canada has a GOVERNMENT?

When did all this happen?

Definitely, this had to be a Leafs/Canadiens argument anyway. Who gets that upset over politics?:hides:

Maybe this guy has the balls to give us some hockey plays? I like him!:punches:

Abel LeBlanc suggests playing the Habs +1.5 -180 or sticking it up your butt.

Leblanc should have stuck with the more traditional parliamentary greeting of, "Fuddle duddle."

God bless all the Canadians here and sorry if I offended any about making hockeys picks to help out with GLPOTD! Was just trying to motivate your guys since your are biggest asset for hockey! I believe we really can hit 60% with the GLPOTD once it gets going! I plan on putting 1 unit on each play.

In one year at -110 odds and 60% hits (219-146 record) that's 5840 profit! Maybe too ambitious and not going to make us rich but nice fun cash to blow! Plus like Bread said, we have one play we can all root for together to go along with our individual plays.

Thanks to pally for his attempt tonight and very special thanks and congrats to Miss BadNina on her Colorado victory! The Southern Belle is now our hockey expert! if Nina can show us what she's got, then you boys up North should do the same? Has Nina shown us what she's got? Oh, sorry, my mind kinda was flush towards the gutter for a moment! :hattip: