go wall street protest

• Start date
  • Replies 513 Comments
  • Views 34,090 Views
Cops win again :dance:

This is what I'm talking about. Listen to what Naomi Klien says http://www.democracynow.org/2011/11/11/naomi_klein_obama_delays_keystone_xl:up:

“If it doesn’t, if this pipeline re-emerges after the election, people have signed pledges saying they will put their bodies on the line to stop it." Klein notes that, “I don’t think we would have won without Occupy Wall Street... This is what it means to change the conversation.

Last edited:
Hopefully Obama won't be around in 2013 to make that decision.

all over?

I was wondering if this was still going on. Never hear about it here any more.

Removed from the park this morning and told they couldn't return with sleeping bags and tents. However, parties (protestors and the mayor) are meeting in court at 11 to argue the merits of restricting their return like that.

Good to know that the international media has stopped covering this non-event.

ows.jpg

Ill see your police brutality and raise you a protestors bathroom.

gross

someone from the government just needs to hire Madmaxx, send him to all these locations and have him burn the tent cities down

the flames will fly high with all those human feces everywhere

some occupier died here in slc

they shut it down

totally

Most of these occutards are hippies that blame everyone for their problems except themselves. You want to change the world? Get a fukking job!

Pavy has touched on a some issues that no one yet in this thread has addressed!!!!!!!

amen and Amen

also these hippies are poop in homeless men mouth types

Pavy may be the Big Lebowski

Ill see your police brutality and raise you a protestors bathroom.

Boner I bet you end up giving him council. Boner you work for money pal, the crime doesn't matter. You've already lost your soul to the devil. I wish I knew where I was going, that way I could start living my life accordingly.

public pooper defender robot........ go boner