GLPPOTD - Wednesday March 17th **ATTN HERMAN & DUSTIN**

• Start date
  • Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 3,153 Views
Is it just me, or does it seem like every week that it's Herman's pick, it's always something???

Worse than a woman this kid.

His excuse today was the weakest he has had...I have to say

Bread I'm still waiting on payment instructions for your bracket pool. I entered last night.

I just don't feel comfortable giving out a play that I know for a fact that people are betting when I'm not interested in handicapping the sports and I'm not betting it either.

I know I am not the GLPPOTD but I thought I would throw a game out there to consider

Eastern Kentucky -3.5 @ home vs. C of Charleston
60% of public on C of C with line moving from -1.5 to -3.5

EKU
15-2 at home
8-0 at home in non-conference games
72% ft shooting team
Eastern Kentucky is 23-2 SU in its last 25 games at home

CofC
7-8 away from home this season and 1-5 away in non-conference matchups
Without 5 players left behind for academic reasons including
-Breeden 6'8" F who started every game this season. 2nd in team in rebounding. Avg. 7.8 pts per game..and one of leading 3 pt. shooters on team

Both teams have struggled in rebounding category, but the loss of size without Breeden will hurt Charleston even more on the boards.

Herman I saw you in there. Waiting on Juror to wake up to send you a quick pm. Only place i know to contact you. Wait I have your phone number don't i?

You probably do. I just got an iphone so I don't have any poster numbers anymore.

I know I am not the GLPPOTD but I thought I would throw a game out there to consider

EKU
15-2 at home
72% ft shooting team

CofC
-Breeden 6'8" F who started every game this season. 2nd in team in rebounding. Avg. 7.8 pts per game..and one of leading 3 pt. shooters on team

Both teams have struggled in rebounding category, but the loss of size without Breeden will hurt Charleston even more on the boards.
Great write up...you sold me on that one. Regardless of the Play of the day I will be putting a little on Eastern Kentucky at -2.5

Indy/Cleveland under?

Duquesne/Princeton under?

Wisc GB/Akron over?

EKU
15-2 at home
72% ft shooting team

CofC

sold

I vote for E.Kentucky. -3.5 is a very good number.

There isn't one unless Dustin of Daft make some plays. Some of the other posted plays seem popular, but they aren't the official GLPPOTD.

EKU
15-2 at home
72% ft shooting team

CofC

Nice write up ,count me in too

Breeden is the only significant player not making the trip
I dont even see the others on Pomeroys depth chart

True, but when you take out a starter that has played every game then take 4 players off the bench that could have been used to make up his minutes, it becomes a little bit more significant at the end of the game.