• Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 705 Views

Saulty

EV ZEIN
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Is it hot at your neck of the woods? We are breaking record highs daily here in Atlanta. It's been above 80 degrees since March. I sold all my coats and jeans and bought shorts. What in the hell is happening? We have two seasons. Summer and Spring. Nothing between.

Been pretty chilly up here this past week. Much colder than last year's exceptionally mild fall & winter.

Glaciers melting like crazy

Propaganda.

Weather trends have been happening for centuries.

:guitar:

I can still wear my shorts and I clear the rack on calves, still.

Whatevs about the rest.

It's ALL PROP O GANDA.

#TRUTH

Propaganda.

Weather trends have been happening for centuries.

Humans won't be around at the end of the next weather trend.

Humans have been around through many weather trends including the last ice age without much issue. I suspect we'll survive just fine.

Climate change is a thing. Anthropogenic climate change is dubious.

It's easy trolling today, boysssssssss.

Is it hot at your neck of the woods? We are breaking record highs daily here in Atlanta. It's been above 80 degrees since March. I sold all my coats and jeans and bought shorts. What in the hell is happening? We have two seasons. Summer and Spring. Nothing between.

Hopefully it keeps a lot of people from getting the crazy idea of moving to FLA! I know what you're saying, can't wait to drive to work a day like this!

c15037417fd0d54a8710393284a81113.jpg

PS Saulty, do you really have to sell your handy-me downs with all the cash your wagers are producing?

Hopefully it keeps a lot of people from getting the crazy idea of moving to FLA! I know what you're saying, can't wait to drive to work a day like this!

c15037417fd0d54a8710393284a81113.jpg

PS Saulty, do you really have to sell your handy-me downs with all the cash your wagers are producing?

Well the cash produced from wagers goes to college fund for the girls. I hope you're tailing cause I am not cooling down any time soon.

Well the cash produced from wagers goes to college fund for the girls. I hope you're tailing cause I am not cooling down any time soon.

That's great but I asked bout the clothes selling! Proceeds going to booze buying? Hopefully they were washed first! :dunno: