GL Fantasy Hockey 2013

• Start date
  • Replies 62 Comments
  • Views 2,961 Views
Ty Matty

Only reason I didn't draft him crazy early Blittster that's the jersey I wear out

I'm confused why so many good players went late. NHL Fantasy never makes sense to me. It will never be like NFL. That is REAL DEAL Fantasy.

How come Doughty went in the 8th round and Crawford went in the 12th??

Lindback is the secret sniper of my entire team. **Vezina**

You heard it hear first folks.

I'm confused why so many good players went late. NHL Fantasy never makes sense to me. It will never be like NFL. That is REAL DEAL Fantasy.

How come Doughty went in the 8th round and Crawford went in the 12th??

Lindback is the secret sniper of my entire team. **Vezina**

You heard it hear first folks.

One portion of that reason is I am terrible at fantasy hockey but I choose to play anyway because despite always doing awful I enjoy it.

I ended up sorting by "average pick" instead of Yahoo Rankings about midway through which helped.

One portion of that reason is I am terrible at fantasy hockey but I choose to play anyway because despite always doing awful I enjoy it.

I ended up sorting by "average pick" instead of Yahoo Rankings about midway through which helped.

I constantly switched off sorting between both.

According to 'average pick' Tim Thomas should have gone in the 10th round. :lmao:

Guy who picked Thomas is half-Czech, half-French.

Jaysus I didn't see that about Thomas

I consider my fantasy payments charitable donations and tax deductible

:justkiddingirsnoauditno:

:blushing::blushing:

Agree that fantasy hockey is weird compared to NFL. We could probably have 20 teams with decent talent.