Nucks Lover
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Who's in?

What even happened last season??

Totally forgot.

I faintly recall cougarbait crying and Archie pwning someone with his clever jokes..

Can I PLEASE get into this?

I'm in!

Unless you guys can send $60 to my paypal in the next 12 hours- it's a no go

only if I see that casper sent first and proof he did NOT extort it from any Gamelive posters

Can I PLEASE get into this?

:lol:

How are you going to pay?

BTW I am NOT going to act as treasurer this year. But I'll play.

Who do I pay? I can send it via my credit card to a Paypal account.

Matty, you covering my fee as usual?

Funds go to Quincy or Pavy.

Due to the exchange rate fluctuations up here at the moment, I wonder if it would be better to have the Funds in USA.. ?

I won't play if Casper is allowed in whether he posts up or not. He is a known stiff who still has outstanding debts to posters that seem to be seen as some kind of joke and to give him a chance at a prize without paying those back first is unjust. Matty never even got his bong back - or pipe or whatever it was. I encourage other posters to protect the site's integrity by taking the same stance.

Good job bdw way to take a stand man.

Ill pay to play and if I win, Pavy can send the $$ winnings to Enigma. Besides him, I owe Oksana. That's it.

As far as Matty's pipe, I didn't borrow it and take it. He said hold onto it until we meet again.

I'll wait for the commissioner to determine Casper's status in order to determine mine. This place is a temple of integrity and I will not participate with integrity violators.