Giving Comedy a Try

• Start date
  • Replies 270 Comments
  • Views 5,676 Views
The algo hates me no matter what format I put stuff out in.
I don't think it hates you, it just doesn't sees you. I seriously think the only way is to receive a shout of out from an already popular account, a reddit post that goes viral, a twitter user with lots of followers linking you, some fb posts that reaches the millions, anything to a get a sudden influx to one of your videos, receiving that network effect then the yt algo picks up on you. Quick google search says there's about 3.5 million new videos uploaded per day. Only getting that lucky push from an established user can your account differentiate to the algo from the other million, imo.

I don't think it hates you, it just doesn't sees you. I seriously think the only way is to receive a shout of out from an already popular account, a reddit post that goes viral, a twitter user with lots of followers linking you, some fb posts that reaches the millions, anything to a get a sudden influx to one of your videos, receiving that network effect then the yt algo picks up on you. Quick google search says there's about 3.5 million new videos uploaded per day. Only getting that lucky push from an established user can your account differentiate to the algo from the other million, imo.
Oh yeah, I didn't mean like it's out to get me or anything haha. To your point it just doesn't know me from the kajillion other newbies posting.

It's a very weird thing though. Some people just blast into the stratosphere at complete random. And then others have great channels that stay burried.

I'm not even saying I have a great channel Or deserve better, there are many better creators than me out there getting ignored by the algo too. But then like I said lots of shittier ones popping off, too.

It's obviously not all luck as there are some people who have been able to replicate success. But it's obviously not all skill either.

I don't know how long I'll keep it up. I want to stay in it for the long haul and hopefully catch a break or figure something out. Putting time and effort into stuff every week to have it fall so flat hurts though.

Great reads and stuff in here !!!

Nothing but the best to you all !!!

:bow::bow::bow:

The first in the non-skit format...

Okay so writing your number on the receipt is pretty commonplace, and so far all my wait staff has found it endearing. It only gets weird if they are much older or you come back over and over to hit on her.

Okay so writing your number on the receipt is pretty commonplace, and so far all my wait staff has found it endearing. It only gets weird if they are much older or you come back over and over to hit on her.
Yeah exactly! You already left the number bro leave her alone now lol.

Thanks for the sub my friend! 🔥

Damn after six straight shorts with 1400+ views (and 11 of previous 12), under 600 views on four straight. That sucks.