George W Bush In 'High Spirits' After Heart Surgery

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 3,205 Views
BOhufrTCMAEzNwt.jpg

His jacket says President Bush so he can find it. :facepalm:

soooo...you all make the superior intellectual comments regarding any gaff that Pres. Bush might have made and yet are oddly quiet about the ones that Pres. Obama makes. Hypocritical much?

easy, child. remember what i've tried to teach you about donkeys and elephants and sheeple.

soooo...you all make the superior intellectual comments regarding any gaff that Pres. Bush might have made and yet are oddly quiet about the ones that Pres. Obama makes. Hypocritical much?

Anyone who criticizes Obama is a racist.

:megaman:

too bad a large portion of this country considers him one of the best Presidents ever.

I'm pretty sure nobody considers W one of the greatest presidents ever. No one that knows anything about history that is. I don't think he was as terrible as others think though, he's probably somewhere in the middle, maybe bottom tier middle. Not nearly as bad as Nixon, Carter, Harding, Buchanan, or Andrew Johnson just to name a few. The main issue these days is most people really don't know anything about what happened before last week. Also people believe whatever cable news tells them. That's a completely different conversation though.

Nina, you hit my jackpot of being religious, proud conservative and from the South so im afraid il have to handball this one as i aint touching that with a 20 foot barge poll...

Hey Comrade Bay bud, hows that Patriot Act treating you 10 years on, 9 years after it was supposed to be revoked??

Your better than acting the Seppo pal...

things are going fine for me, 'pansive, hope you and your fellow kiddies are having fun on the bus.

I'm pretty sure nobody considers W one of the greatest presidents ever. No one that knows anything about history that is. I don't think he was as terrible as others think though, he's probably somewhere in the middle, maybe bottom tier middle. Not nearly as bad as Nixon, Carter, Harding, Buchanan, or Andrew Johnson just to name a few. The main issue these days is most people really don't know anything about what happened before last week. Also people believe whatever cable news tells them. That's a completely different conversation though.

Obama appreciated your vote in 08' and 2012:clover:

easy, child. remember what i've tried to teach you about donkeys and elephants and sheeple.

Yeah I didn't say I trusted any of them. Just that if you want to poke fun at one for misspeaking, you need to do so for the other.

Hugs you. I missed you. And coulda used one of your big ole bear hugs when my daddy died.

sorry that i missed that news, and definitely have a bear hug for you in reserve.