Gamelive....

• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 3,170 Views
gamelive posters and mods -

More bad news. I'm in the bottom third of posters - annoying, hypocritical, in denial, lot of noise no substance, you know the deal, and probably about to get worse. Guess what? I've just decided to keep posting here for at least another 6 months. Sorry and fuk urselfs.

More bad news. I'm in the bottom third of posters - annoying, hypocritical, in denial, lot of noise no substance, you know the deal, and probably about to get worse. Guess what? I've just decided to keep posting here for at least another 6 months. Sorry and fuk urselfs.

Weeeeeeeeee! :dance::guitar::propeller:

Penis beatings...really?

yeah I didn't quite get that either

I would assume they beat their penises several times a day. Sometimes in a light-hearted and silly way, sure, but often in a "serious" manner as well, I have little doubt about that.

Not sure why he posted that.

yeah I didn't quite get that either

I would assume they beat their penises several times a day. Sometimes in a light-hearted and silly way, sure, but often in a "serious" manner as well, I have little doubt about that.

Not sure why he posted that.

woman-laughing.gif

Devilwoman, can you photoshop your face onto your avatar? I think it would look cool. <-------for the sake of text having no inflection, I'm totally serious.

Devilwoman, can you photoshop your face onto your avatar? I think it would look cool. <-------for the sake of text having no inflection, I'm totally serious.

No.

Mr X you are about as funny as AIDs, nowonder Mrs. X keeps PM'ing me for cybersex.

Mr X you are about as funny as AIDs, nowonder Mrs. X keeps PM'ing me for cybersex.

I'm sorry Mr. X. I couldn't help myself. I've been craving a experience with a blowhard, douchebag with a small dick since I couldn't get it at home.

Very eloquently put pally. I second your position.

Sorry i dont pick on LDS retards, anybody else want a beating?

I ain't gonna lie, I could use a good beating. But if you won't beat on retards....I'm gonna have to pass. Thanks anyway.

Pally, you can't ever leave me. I would hunt you down and drag you back by your short and curlies.