Gamelive Zoom Party NFL Draft 2024 (Thur)

• Start date
  • Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 354 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @C_Paradisio
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Yes we did this during COVID.

I’m bringing it back this year.

We will talk shit, drink alcohol and catch up.

Hopefully you guys can make time for a little online debauchery.

Yes we did this during COVID.

I’m bringing it back this year.

We will talk shit, drink alcohol and catch up.

Hopefully you guys can make time for a little online debauchery.

:yipee:Please DM step-by-step how to get on or @roguejuror you might assist me! :hattip:

I get it. You guys don’t want to do it lol.

No worries
Casp ..... for those two information, remember Mudcat didn't join in last time. RC and Plommer did like Arch and I stated. Those two guys didn't either and as we have confirmed, it has become an exclusive club.

We should discuss it among ourselves tomorrow night and possibly they might get an invite for 2026. Their lol post comments suggest odds at .....
NO -800
YES +680

Not that it would be fun, Casp.

But I know nothing about NFL Draft
I've had a cold for a week
I'm pretty shy when it comes to these things

Not that it would be fun, Casp.

But I know nothing about NFL Draft
I've had a cold for a week
I'm pretty shy when it comes to these things
Honestly know little about it too but am in for the as Casper states the drinking, online debauchery and of course skilled on talking shit!

Seriously hope you feel better but how are you sick? I see you as one of healthiest posters here not thinking prone to colds etc etc? Kinda like you fit pro athlete say football who plays in all kinds nasty weather not getting sick like say us normal people would.

I remember a good friend of mine in school who always was in prime sports shape but for some reason got minor colds often. Could it be maybe not being able to get enough good sleep?

I get sick once a year. I know a bunch of people who currently have a similar cold/upper respiratory infection. Happens.

Are we betting this stuff? I have a bunch of free plays at one of my books.

Gimme a winner pals.