bump for cali bound Kraker

loving the new job

24 vacation days a year

banker hours

winning bets day after day

life couldn't be better

salud boys

rock n fukkin roll

Archie, probably something to get checked out at some point. Could be related to the drinking but who knows. There's a chance they have you poop in a cup and then guaic it. If the guaic comes back positive, indicating blood, then you're likely gonna be set up for a colonoscopy. It could also be hemmerhoids (sp.), usually small amount of bright red blood on the toilet paper. Archie, are you wiping vigorously? Calm swipes, archie. Take it easy on NSAIDS as well.

The correlation between stress and cardiovascular disease is well documented. However I'm not sure of any well done studies that acutally prove a shorter life span. But I'm not a research nut. I actually hate it and am glad someone else does it. So I read studies as little as possible. But it makes sense. I wish Daft well.

ok... that makes sense.... its the ibuprofen

been good for this week though too!

if you go fuck yourself, would you need protection?

if you go fuck yourself, would you need protection?

With a dildo, no.

If you really goimg and fucking yourself, yes. You run the risk of contracting hepatitis.

can you really die from using a dirty Netti Pot?

does gargling salt water help with a cold?

zinc lozenges?

Steve's feet are still swollen. It's been over a week. He should see someone about this.

Cami, Make an erotic swollen foot comparison vid on a bed

can you really die from using a dirty Netti Pot?

does gargling salt water help with a cold?

zinc lozenges?

Yes.

Comfort measure.

Not sure

We don't know. I just gave him some Alive to take with lunch, we will try that for a couple days and see if it helps any.

Assuming he's not prenant, I'm concerned slightly for Stevies. My specialty is cardiology so any time I hear feet swelling, I never think good things.

It may be time for him to see his PCP. Honestly, feet swelling isn't really all that normal. Especially if it's bad enough to notice and it can be an early sign for a lot of different things. Maybe there is some family history or something that could break the case? Heart failure on either side of Steves family? And when was the last time he had his liver checked? And Cami, how many pillows is he sleeping with at night? I think those are as good a starting point as any.

Tell Steves to take care.

I think it has something to do with his untreated high blood pressure. He sleeps with two to three pillows. I don't think he's ever had his liver checked and there are a few medical issues that have occurred in his family.

What is this pillows thing about? Do I need to worry about the number of pillows I sleep with? Not that I'm confessing to anything.