• Replies 241 Comments
  • Views 21,146 Views

Muse

Since
Sep 30, 2011
Score
Tokens
Ok Guys,
I did some thinking. I want to be accepted here at Gamelive.com and to be accepted I believe you have to offer the community something. Obviously Durito and some others offer winners and know a lot about value. I know nothing of either. Matty apparently has a big kokk and I guess that's good enough. Not sure what Wal66 offers but he's accepted here so I assume i'll eventually figure it out. Archie is like the scholar of forumville. I don't even understand 80% of his posts because they're so intellectual. Having a vag automatically gets you in. I have neither a big kokk or a vag, I'm stuck somewhere in the middle wondering what it is I can offer to fit in here.

So I got to thinking what is it that I can offer you all. And the best I came up with is this.

I can offer you all free medical advice. I've worked in healthcare now for over 10 years. Started as a lab tech, worked 2 years as a lab tech, 4 years as a Paramedic and now 7 years as an RN. I've worked primarily in the cardiac setting. My last 5 years have been spent at the bedside in a cardiac ICU but my first two years I worked in clinics with the cardiologists. Needless to say I've experienced a lot over the last 13 years. And I hope you all can benefit from it. My next and final stop will either be med school or PA.

Obviously nothing I say could ever substitute for seeing an actual doctor, even though they're wrong at an alarming rate. But I have seen a lot. I have opinions based off of anecdotal evidence. I've read all the "real" studies and know what they recommend as well.

So if you have any medically related questions, feel free to ask. Specifically anything related to high blood pressure, medications, cholesterol, diabetes, past cardiac history, and by default respiratory issues as I've suffered from them my whole life and been mis-diagnosed with everything from allergies to severe COPD (neither of which were correct).

Thanks Cappy,

i'm sure this will come in handy, been alot of health issues on the board this past year.

especially pet health...

Muse, can you give us tips to extend our pet's lives and well being?

thanks man

Archie unfortunately I don't. The best advice I can give is just enjoy em while they're here. They really are our best friends.

YES! this is what we needed.

Muse save durito for us, he is our most prized poster (after muddy) and his heart is kinda no good

You can stay with me in Clymer, PA if you need to when you transfer here pal. Seem like a heck of a wingman. We can find the oriental.

Muse

Had a 102.7 fever last night. I had to change when I woke up this morning because my clothes were soaked in sweat.

I have a really bad sore throat. 9 on the 10 scale of sore throats (especially the right side) and the right side of my neck hurts.

Give me a diagnosis, brother.

We have a 3:00 doctors appt.

Muse. I'm sure at some point I will take you up on this... I have undiagnosed GERD and all last week I had dull pain throughout my left arm and the pads of my palm, I settled on impinged nerve.

This is a great opportunity to point out my offering. I am an attorney liscenced in NY. My specialty is medical malpractice specifically acts taken in reliance on cyber-advice. I hope you have insurance!

Let me fix this for you: "Durito offers winners after the game starts and the team he picked is up by 2 TD's".

Muse

Had a 102.7 fever last night. I had to change when I woke up this morning because my clothes were soaked in sweat.

I have a really bad sore throat. 9 on the 10 scale of sore throats (especially the right side) and the right side of my neck hurts.

Give me a diagnosis, brother.

We have a 3:00 doctors appt.

you obviously havent been listening to enough Duran Duran...duh! those sweet sounds cure all , daffy :crazylikethewolf:

muse...dragging ass on this med school shit arent ya pal? but def. get some more education...at least become an NP or something...nice 20k or more bump in pay would be nice

This is a great opportunity to point out my offering. I am an attorney liscenced in NY. My specialty is medical malpractice specifically acts taken in reliance on cyber-advice. I hope you have insurance!

:ohmy:

Let me fix this for you: "Durito offers winners after the game starts and the team he picked is up by 2 TD's".

fuk off pavy.

Wal66
Not sure why I was pointed out but I won't deny my offerings to this forum are marginal at best. Then again I'm not sure those offerings aren't on par for the majority here.

Durito
Not one for piling on and since Pavy has already corrected you on Durito but I would ask that you direct us to a post where Durito made anyone money? Better yet, point us to a thread or post where Durito offered up an opinion on a game. I'll save you the trouble and just tell you now that you won't find them. Outside of a couple plays very early in the Durito 500 he doesn't provide information like that.

Matty
To his credit Matty is a wealth of knowledge beyond his massive monster.

Archie
You could have said basically any compliment about Arch and been within reason.

Wally get fucking dead.

Ive told you how to making hundreds of thousands of dollars. I dont have opinions on games. This isnt a fucking hobby. Do i come to your work and tell you how to do your job? I bet its real difficult too.

Wally stop stressing out my dorito.

Wally get fucking dead.

Ive told you how to making hundreds of thousands of dollars. I dont have opinions on games. This isnt a fucking hobby. Do i come to your work and tell you how to do your job? I bet its real difficult too.

Then I stand corrected. You don't offer winners. You are just cheerleading on your picks after the game started which is great for your bankroll.