• Replies 164 Comments
  • Views 10,492 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
All bets are action on which of the following posters will be the first to croak. Bet away.

20Four7 +100
Amby +2000
Archie +7000
BetPlom +250
Blitty -150
Bread +100
Cougar Bait +2000
Daft +500
Durito +2500
FairWarning +300
Fischnasty -750
Fiveteamer +1500
Immortality +2500
InTheHole +4000
Kato +10,000
Matt Rain +1500
Mmike +1500
MonkeyF0cker +500
Mr Monkey +7000
Mrs. X +1000
Mudcat +2000
Pally +100
Pavy +7500
Polaroid +10,000
Puckoff +250
Reno Cool +2000
Robyn +3000
Rogue Juror -250
Rogue Scholar +1000
Shantystar -200
Swarmy +750
Tullamore +1500

All bets will be null and void if it is discovered that the winning (losing?) poster was actually murdered by a fellow poster.

And go!

:guitar:

Fischy those count, yes. I'll give you half if I bet on you and you off yourself. Holler.

no value in laying -750.

also, whats the line on tomato? (i have some inside info)

I find great value in Reno. Seems to be at a snapping point recently.

PS, if two listed posters should meet their demise at the same moment...for example, if a gunman bursts into the bar in a few weeks and shoots 20Four7 and I dead, then we will have to turn to the instant replay to see who actually perished first.

lots of value in durito and fivey too.

fivey could relapse at any moment and go bombing around on his motor scooter. i see visions of him failing to negotiate a turn and toppling over the high side with his head in his hand.

and you just never know in south america.

As one of the few clean-living, clean and sober dudes around here I would expect to be the longest shot but that is not the case at all. Many longer shots than me.

I guess that is the pool's way of telling me I am very old.

Muddy in setting your line, age, previous bad habits and angry step children were all taken into consideration. I'm truly rooting for you to not be the winner here.

btw...if anyone would like an explanation on their odds, let me know.

Why am I twice as likely to die as Robyn? She could be collateral damage during your own tragic demise, pal.

Good thread.

matty, who knows you could die in a crash if the next amber lamps driver you has swerves into oncoming traffic

i am not correcting any typos or gramatcal errors today. too jrunk already to even care.

i'm scared i'm gonna fall out of my window drunk. i live on the 11th floor.

I don't remember no amber lamps.

Knowing that I am the only one here that knows my health, I will let you in on a secret that my line has good value. :surrender:

too much vig in that pool,

you have such a dark, twisted mind Bread.

matty, who knows you could die in a crash if the next amber lamps driver you has swerves into oncoming traffic

:lmao:!!!!!!!

Knowing that I am the only one here that knows my health, I will let you in on a secret that my line has good value. :surrender:

Morty we don't know too much about you, it's true. Morty tell us some shit. Morty is that why you were absent?

As one of the few clean-living, clean and sober dudes around here I would expect to be the longest shot but that is not the case at all. Many longer shots than me.

I guess that is the pool's way of telling me I am very old.

Muddy I've been clean and sober for 3 weeks now..... I think my line is a combination of being old and figuring I could snap into a alcoholic binge for 3 days no problem.....I actually think my line at +100 has lots of value.