Gamelive Best Bet Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 3,353 Comments
  • Views 107,116 Views
I've noticed Pinny & Bodog are not offering the Canada Russia Womens hockey game yet.
I've seen Canada -6.5 at CRIS and 7.5 as the total.
The other day Pinny had OVER 5.5 -143 while CRIS had OVER 6 -119 and Bodog had OVER 6 +105 in the Finland game.

I think there is a great chance Russia gets shut out but can't find the prop - usually called "both teams to score yes/no"
I would hammer the no if I can get it.

Oshawa Generals - Barrie Colts
Team Total – 1st P – Canada - Ontario Hockey League
Barrie Colts - Over 0.5 -203

Capture.PNG

USA women hockey vs canada
TT Over 2,5 goals +165

You know I started out 9-2 in CBB and thought oh great, this will be a profitable year. Then all hell broke loose and got like 25% correct over too many plays. Lost count lol. Time to finally do something in nearly two months. Don't know how it took this long.

St Bona -2 -110

With COVID issues this will be 2nd game of back-to-back from Friday which Bonnies won at St Louie. St Bona has significantly underachieved this season after starting out fast. St Louie on the other has been the better and more consistent team all season. Can't find a better spot to take the Bonnies at home as a small fav.

You know I started out 9-2 in CBB and thought oh great, this will be a profitable year. Then all hell broke loose and got like 25% correct over too many plays. Lost count lol. Time to finally do something in nearly two months. Don't know how it took this long.

St Bona -2 -110

With COVID issues this will be 2nd game of back-to-back from Friday which Bonnies won at St Louie. St Bona has significantly underachieved this season after starting out fast. St Louie on the other has been the better and more consistent team all season. Can't find a better spot to take the Bonnies at home as a small fav.
St Bona 83 St Louis 79 (W)

Olympic lesbian hockey gold medal game.

USA is +180

This is stupid, game is a coin flip and USA lezbos loked much better than the hoser lezzies last game.

Betting and cheering for my +180
Go USA.

Canada won and they drank coors light to celebrate.

Double diss to the plom-meister.

I saw that prick posted something on facebook. He better get in here and start counting. We can't let Blitty win this thing :bangtomato:

+220 hit on the jackets

I think Adam Sandler would describe that as "not too shabby"