Gambol

• Start date
  • Replies 88 Comments
  • Views 6,119 Views
I'm sure there's a stream available somewhere Mr. M. I haven't looked for it though.

gambling for 1 Euro.

Lets see how long this goes.

67PEbvN.jpg

Get that cash money plom
Its 1 Euro and I dont think I could have more fun for the amount of money. Nothing beats being the big stack and getting to push everyone around.
Don't care about the outcome, just enjoying having a blast for practically nothing.

Madden Simulations only lately. Here's the record ATS:

Wed 7-4
Thurs 11-3
Fri 11-4
Sat 7-7

36-18 so far, mostly betting unders and dogs. 5 of those wins are ML DOGS too. Not betting much, $100 max bet. I mean, it's a sim after all. It's degenerate as fuck to bet Madden sims. Don't do it.

Deportivo Masaya/CD Jalapa over 1 -110 for 1st Half Risking:550 to Win:500

Whats funny is he didn't think anyone would notice the $1 bills. A stack of SINGLES, IMPRESSIVE!

Unreal MCB! Remember our friend Saulty stated, lots of low level matches in soccer are predetermined! Stated I think the players are getting payed through it because the clubs can't afford to! :)
Correct. The players bet the games on offshores to pay for their rents and expenses because the team can't pay their salaries and they also let the refs about what the final score will be so they can bet too and make some extra money.