Galatasaray v Real Madrid 9. April 2013

• Start date
  • Replies 6 Comments
  • Views 2,129 Views
UEFA-Champions-League-Betting-Tips-Galatasaray-Real-Madrid.jpg

In the last weekend match Galatasaray managed to defeat Mersin IY in a match which they were behind and down to 10 men in more 100 minutes. More interesting thing was head coach Fatih Terim was sent off then his assistant Hasan Sas sent off and then the second assistant Umit Davala had to be the coach at the bench controlling the team and then what happened? He was sent off too. Galatasaray managed to come back with ten men in the second half and recorded a 3-1 victory. IMO Drogba was the man of the match as he managed to score 2 goals and caused a penalty. Oh sorry I can not skip the fans and their energy and pressure that they gave to the referee. According to the media a big campaign launched by the management and 34.000 masks of Fatih Terim will be distributed to the fans in order to give support to head coach Fatih Terim and a message to the Football Federation. Galatasaray with the fans and management are very connected and very emotional these days. This is the time when they may react very different. As in the history and the DNA of Galatasaray it always happened like this and once they put something in their mind they released all their hidden energy. That is why Galatasaray were always a good tournament team and managed to lift both UEFA and Super Cup trophies. If we have to give example to this as an evidence then it is enough to check the history of the club.
If we can hit the nets of Real Madrid then we would hit again and make the result 2-0. We are not going to give up the match. We are not chickens. No one should doubt of this. Our families and 50.000 fans will be behind us supporting. We will play for our honor until the last whistle said Felipe Melo the defensive midfielder. Galatasaray are qualified from the group in which they had to play the first group match on away against Man.Utd. I watched the match 90 minutes. The referee supported home team or he was stressed under pressure of home team or he had no idea about football. Becuase he ignored 2 absolute penalties of Galatasaray and I will not even mention that Galatasaray missed important chances and hit the post 2 or 3 times. I am giving this information because it is a good reference of Galatasarays current strength.
Real Madrid are one of the biggest team on planet earth. Real Madrid are on top of their form. Ronalda is currently the top scorer of Champions League. Mourinho said that he does not want a shock and he added that he wants an other victory in Turkey. He said and warned his players that you can loose to a team with the same result you defeated before. I guess Mourinho is a great coach because he still desires a victory no matter what he is acting modest or not. This shows he really deserves to be one of the biggest head coach of the world. Amazing man. Is there something else I should mention about Real Madrid? Of course not, they are a killing machine like Barcelona, Man. Utd, Chelsea, Bayern Munich, etc...
This is not the first time Galatasaray are playing with Real Madrid. They played in Super Cup final. They also played an other Champions League quarter final. As far as I know they played 4 matches. And all of these matches were very important for both Real Madrid and Galatasaray. (Galatasaray 2-1 Real Madrid) (Galatasaray 3-2 Real Madrid) (Real Madrid 3-0 Galatasaray) (Real Madrid 3-0 Galatasaray) As you see Galatasaray is a team who managed to hit the nets of Real Madrid 5 times and that time Real Madrid was considered to be the Los Galacticos. This time Galatasaray will have Drogba in forward and such talent like Selcuk Inan in midfield and a very good goal keeper Muslera. I guess individually current players of Galatasaray are much better team then the one who came back from 0-2 and scored 3 goals in second 45 minutes of the match. Or lifted the Super Cup by the golden goal of Jardel. For sure Real Madrid are a stronger team tonight. But an other sure thing here is that the odds are one of the silliest I have witnessed for a long time and they keep on rising. No matter what head coach Mourinho said in the press meeting, I guess he is trying to motivate his team in order to avoid a probable miracle. And he does the right thing as football is an interesting game. But if Galatasaray leads the match 2-1 in the last 10 minutes, I do not believe that Real Madrid will try to come back. I will benefit the situation. It is a pity that many will criticize my preview and will blame me of being emotional. But the fact here is that Real Madrid do not need a victory and Galatasaray have a serious home advantage without any stress on their shoulders. Bet on Galatasaray. I predict a result of 2-1.

The big one Serkan. :rideem:

Haven't decided yet but I'm liking your pick.

lol, remember I am an investor not a gambler and Galatasaray papers tend to be very expensive in the second half... :)

Great call Serkan. Cheers

What a crowd they get for these games. Brutal environment for opposing teams

galatasaray-1-lazio-2bbec-800.jpg

We-Are-The-Best-GALATASARAY-Wellcome-To-Hell-Champ-bbc0225b099a6e598575.jpg