• Replies 7 Comments
  • Views 184 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Look if you recall never was a fan of Big Red the way he disrespected/treated Philly sports writers only doing their jobs asking questions but of course the guy is a future HOFamer coach. Genius at offensive play development/calling but so many time management blunders while Eagles coach (one being Super Bowl against the Pats) but has only improved over the years being Chiefs head coach. Just saw this commercial the other day and had me lol. He seems to have soften up as the years have gone by. Good for him.

I never have been good at starting threads (example this one) but does anyone think below commercial is funny? @roguejuror how come the above vid is not available? I really am bad at thread starting! :facepalm

brian cox direct tv commercial
"now get outta here, the game's on" :laugh:

how come the above vid is not available?
The YouTube account that uploaded that video got banned. When your account gets banned all your videos get deleted. That's why we host everything ourselves mister monkey.

mister monkey I'm watching Fox News

:highfive:

signal-2023-05-01-09-02-12-722.jpg

:laugh: @roguejuror I rarely watch it anymore figuring everyone is screwing us over!

Where you at, a doctor's office?

Yes, and now I'm worried about the expiration of Title 42

Yes, and now I'm worried about the expiration of Title 42
Stop watching Fox News. You know that hand sanitizer on the wall isn't really for your hands? It's for eyes after watching too much Fox News! :yes: