• Start date
  • Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 893 Views
Docker's goal at the deathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

35 :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

great play sir

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

what a chase by Australia

even though i would have cashed a future had they lost i still cheered the hell out of it :cheers:

Awoke to see that the aussies had pulled off what is being dubbed 'the miracle comeback', with hussey smashing 3 sixers in final over :bowdown:....Nice hit as well with ur Best Bet there RJ :highfive: Australia would have been money for jam during early batting overs of this tournament...Looking at this weekends AFL card there's not much too look at but have a lean or two that il be posting up within next couple of hours...Knew i shouldve gone the pies last night :duh:

I layed AUS, SA, and India to win it all, naturally I was hoping for them to lose in every match. I rode every single AUS 1st 6 Over though, 4-2 record losing to WI and SL. Being the tourney favorite the money line was basically going to be value less. I'm hitting it again against England. -112? LOL

I layed AUS, SA, and India to win it all, naturally I was hoping for them to lose in every match. I rode every single AUS 1st 6 Over though, 4-2 record losing to WI and SL. Being the tourney favorite the money line was basically going to be value less. I'm hitting it again against England. -112? LOL

Well stone the flamin crows RJ ur inclination 2 wager Aus has been a fruitful one thus far this tournament and id like to think that will continue against the poms. -112 is good value imo and so long as australia can quell englands batting top order (Lumb, Pietersen and Kieswetter) then we should continue to hold the on-field and psychological advantage. Books taking too much out of poms win over sri-lanka as lankans fielded performance was about as useful as tits on a bull....