• Start date
  • Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 2,010 Views

Patty

Since
Feb 2, 2010
Score
Tokens
Long story short freefall got me a referral bonus at betislands (Thank you freefall) and I worked a deal out with him that if/once I meet rollover I will pay him $150 either player to player transfer via betislands or when I get a payout I will give him the $150 via paypal or whatever.

Can anyone confirm that doing 8 3 team parlays with freeplays is legal at betislands?

I wll post screenshots of beginning till end so freefall knows i'm not cold shouldering him like loshak did to shanty.

the warm shoulder, patty.

gl in all your wagers

Thank you for correcting me I hope no harm has been done. Getting screenshots now.

betislandsreferral-1.png

Going to do 8 3 team parlays right now and will post screenies once I get done that's the freeplay ammount.

$878 freeplay 3x roll

Question does the 8 3 team parlays count towards rollover?

Has anyone done 8 3 teamers at betislands yet before? I had trouble with them in wnba as their limits fucked me good but thankfully I got the parlay canceled. Should nfl/college be sufficent for doing $110 parlays that pay approx $650?

The system wouldn't let me do more than 2 3 teamers in the wnba.

wow pat they fucked up. Limits at $300 according to website. Must be flooding in deposits right now.

Patty this is what I was talking about.

did he lose it already?

I'm not sure how he could've if he did the parlay trick, but who knows. I'll give him some more time to redeem himself.

Patty I'm going to keep this alive pal!

hey dipshits, don't ask for player to player transfers on accounts that had referral bonuses between them.

Potato was listening to Tiny Dancer today.

patty went on an 0-6 complete burial yest/today ... dunno how much, if any , of the bonus money he has left. :console:

freefall the bonus must have been gone within hours