found a vid of this chick last night on youtube would you guys bang her?

• Start date
  • Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 1,667 Views

pally

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Seems pretty hot and fun personality

post-transition, obviously, not pre

i'd pass though

is this all we are to you anymore

a dumping ground for shit that SBR wouldn't understand or get about you and your sense of humor?

a dumping ground for shit that SBR wouldn't understand or get about you and your sense of humor?

arch are you transitioning? the hormones can be a b*tch i know

would a winner help?

tor tt over 5 +103 pinny no brainer

ump not ideal

might pull the bet depending on weather though

I'm pretty much all in on the braves and cards...

super square morning here

Pally, shoot patty a freeplay for me

are you taking strong suggestions for your next hairstyle choice?

is it gay to bang a dudechick? I think so.

is it gay to bang a dudechick?

no

not if they don't have a PP that you know about, and they look enough like a girl to turn you on

its all mental....

She looks like Pauly Shore with tits.

I wouldn't fuck her with Cali's dick.

is it gay to bang a dudechick? I think so.

well they say they are women, who were just born into the "wrong body"

so if they have the brain of a woman, and used to have the body of a complete man, but take female hormones, is that gay? I don't know.

I mean if you are feeling on an as*, and you know it was shaped by genes that were programmed to shape a dude's as*, is that gay? I don't know

And if she chops her PP off, does that make it less gay?

What I believe they do when they chop off the PP is the take the nutsack and turn it into a twat.

So if you stick your PP into a hole that you know is made of skin that used to be a nutsack, is that gay?

I do not know

lot of great points there

yeah its alot of gray area...

you gotta find your own black and white....... and human skin that feels good with your PP encased in it...

to each their own....

things to add to the discussion. how big are the former GUYS hands.... do you notice the adam's apple when kissing on the neck? is their stubble?

how serious is the hormone treatment, and how expensive was the boob job?

if you found out the guy that turned girl chopped off a PP that was 3 inches bigger.....or even 3 inches smaller than the one you own...

would that change things?

a big long thick penis is a terrible thing to waste on an operating table IMO

I'd be swayed

arch are you transitioning? the hormones can be a b*tch i know

would a winner help?

tor tt over 5 +103 pinny no brainer

ump not ideal

might pull the bet depending on weather though

:biglaugh:

I don't wanna watch that video. Nothing good ever happens after you click on one of pally's links.

With the last few threads started by Pally I thinking he's putting feelers out there to see of any us hard up posters would fuk him if he becomes a she! :dunno:

No is my final answer! :hides:

common

give yourself credit wal

you got the boobs and Kardashian Booty already

you'd be amazed at what miracles makeup and booze can do

With the last few threads started by Pally I thinking he's putting feelers out there to see of any us hard up posters would fuk him if he becomes a she! :dunno:

No is my final answer! :hides:

yeah i mean im not trying to convince anyone here to transition but yeah if someone at gamelive does transition and wants a boyfriend sure i'll go out with you

we'll have gambling as a shared interest so the relationship would be off to a head start anyway

not interested in starting anything with anyone mid-transition though

be on hormones for at least 6 months preferably a year, and be 100% sure you do want bottom surgery if not having already had it, and obviously have electrolysis already done

there should be a gay insurance company that pays for that type of treatments, and then all the gays would get buy insurance from that company and help make other gays happy

you're in good mouths with gay-state?

gay-co

new york met life

butt cross and butt shield

gay farm

butt cross and butt shield

this is actually professional-level comedy

a health insurance company for gays that specializes in AIDS, sex changes and brutal gay bashings

I'm impressed guys