• Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 2,779 Views

xstud

Fuck Bad Luck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Delaware's leading rebounder is out and will not play.

Thanks buddy, but after the SB I kinda have that look on my face that resembles your avatar! Woke up and was thinking I got to get back on the horse soon! How do you know this info? Was going to play the home team at -2.5?

good info stud
why are the playing at 1pm?

game was postponed due to weather over the weekend. UNC-WIL has almost beaten a few big teams.. such as

Lost to Richmond by 2. Lost to Virginia by 2. Beat Penn State.

The injury report was updated late last night and I think most books have not taken into account this.

Found out a little more. Delaware will be without starting PF and backup PF. (one obviously being the top rebounder)

UNCW +130 for 1.5 units

parlay of UNCW +3 and UNDER 135 for .5 units

NC Wilmington 2.41 (+141) for me. :thumbup:

NC Wilmington 2.41 (+141) for me. :thumbup:

good luck to us Baggio! line is bouncing between 2.5 -3 at most places but pretty much holding steady. General opinion is that UNCW is the better team they just have been really inconsistent

matched your bet baggio

Nice, glad you got the better price.

Uh oh, I hope you don't think 2.41 is my unit size. 2.41 is the odds I got quoted in decimals (European) odds.

lol.. my bad I thought it was unit size.. ok I am in for a little larger than anticipated. but hopefully that means I win more

If we are going down we are going down together. :laugh:

Now I matched your bet. :lmao:

gl :thumbup:

If we are going down we are going down together. :laugh:

Now I matched your bet. :lmao:

gl :thumbup:

hopefully this does not turn into a bloodbath man.

GL 20 mins :)

Hopefully, Delaware's 3 remaining big men get in foul trouble early. although it might not matter as unc-wil, plays with a 4 gaurd lineup basically....but Rendleman is a rare athletic 6'6 kid that can play much bigger than 6'6 and can also handle it.

good luck guys

Wow, very nice stream. Thanks!

Thanks for the feed arch! I am laughing at the size of the crowd.. I think I see 10 people in the stands.

Are you betting this game?