• Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 2,746 Views

xstud

Fuck Bad Luck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Delaware's leading rebounder is out and will not play.

Thanks buddy, but after the SB I kinda have that look on my face that resembles your avatar! Woke up and was thinking I got to get back on the horse soon! How do you know this info? Was going to play the home team at -2.5?

good info stud
why are the playing at 1pm?

game was postponed due to weather over the weekend. UNC-WIL has almost beaten a few big teams.. such as

Lost to Richmond by 2. Lost to Virginia by 2. Beat Penn State.

The injury report was updated late last night and I think most books have not taken into account this.

Found out a little more. Delaware will be without starting PF and backup PF. (one obviously being the top rebounder)

UNCW +130 for 1.5 units

parlay of UNCW +3 and UNDER 135 for .5 units

NC Wilmington 2.41 (+141) for me. :thumbup:

good luck to us Baggio! line is bouncing between 2.5 -3 at most places but pretty much holding steady. General opinion is that UNCW is the better team they just have been really inconsistent

Uh oh, I hope you don't think 2.41 is my unit size. 2.41 is the odds I got quoted in decimals (European) odds.

lol.. my bad I thought it was unit size.. ok I am in for a little larger than anticipated. but hopefully that means I win more

If we are going down we are going down together. :laugh:

Now I matched your bet. :lmao:

gl :thumbup:

If we are going down we are going down together. :laugh:

Now I matched your bet. :lmao:

gl :thumbup:

hopefully this does not turn into a bloodbath man.

GL 20 mins :)

Hopefully, Delaware's 3 remaining big men get in foul trouble early. although it might not matter as unc-wil, plays with a 4 gaurd lineup basically....but Rendleman is a rare athletic 6'6 kid that can play much bigger than 6'6 and can also handle it.

good luck guys

Thanks for the feed arch! I am laughing at the size of the crowd.. I think I see 10 people in the stands.

Are you betting this game?