UCF -24.5
Miami +3
Duke -6
BYU +7
Indiana -13
South Carolina +3
UTEP -6
Hawaii +27

You don't need writeups. You wouldn't know what to do with the information anyways. All you need to know is that these are winners, not a couple of winner, ALL FOK'N WINNERS! I have no means to gamble so they'll win. I only lose when I have something at stake.

Seattle -3 is -125

Love Carolina +3 +105

Thanks for the play

:pepe:

Futuristic Law Of Wagering

Common

Please rethink the byu bet

Kato, I know you know your Utah football but have faith in the FLOW.

Point taken, wal. Gl.

I don't much appreciate being pushed off the first page. Let's not let that happen again, k.

You sir, are incorrect. 2-2 in NFL with a Fok'n LOCK pending.

I almost took Wash -3 -130 couple days ago but have to root the Birds on tonight! Remember few years back I bet against Eagles opening week like for $300 or maybe more (which is Hugh for me) and ruined my whole NFL betting year when they won! I thought it was a Lock!

Just don't think their defense can withstand MrM. Washington should have decent offense and a better defense tonight. Anything is possible but Washington jumped off the page last week.

I suck though so your Eagles probably win tonight. I kind of hope not cause I would like to raspberry Eman.

NFL: Week 1

Washington -3.5 (Fok'n LOCK) LOSER
Dallas -3 (fingers crossed)
Baltimore +9.5 LOSER
Seattle -3 (Fok'n LOCK)
Jacksonville +3 (upset special) LOSER

NCAA Week 2

UCF -24.5
Miami +3
Duke -6
BYU +7

Indiana -13 LOSER
South Carolina +3 LOSER
UTEP -6 LOSER
Hawaii +27

You don't need writeups. You wouldn't know what to do with the information anyways. All you need to know is that these are winners, not a couple of winner, ALL FOK'N WINNERS! I have no means to gamble so they'll win. I only lose when I have something at stake.

7-6 for the opening week. That's +$40 if you are a $100 player. It's $2080 a year. I just gave you a $1 an hour increase on you annual income when you think about it in terms of FLOW.