Fok'n Debit Card Pirates

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 1,010 Views
Nothing very fancy brother Bacon.

Acer-AspireR14_R3-471_R3-431-sku-main.png

http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/NX.MP4AA.002

Seems efficient for that price. :mrquincy:

It's just a coffee table laptop...good for all purposes... so far so good with it... Im not a big fan of Windows 8 though that's for sure.

Oh man, that sucks Wally, I'm sorry that happened to you. I use equal amounts debit and cash. I always use my debit card as a credit card. I use it in all the same places, so if anything else ever showed up, I, and my bank, would know immediately that it wasn't me. They have called me before when they noticed unusual actions on my account, and it wasn't even for that much money, but they called me anyhow just to make me aware and make sure it was indeed me, and not someone else. I like my bank. They even call you and let you know if your account went negative incase you weren't aware. All banks should be like that. The only downside, is if you do go negative, you get a $35 fee, and then an $8 fee each day after that until you make it right, That's my only complaint. They have sooo many ATMs around town that I rarely get feed for using them. So all in all I like my bank, and I feel fairly safe banking with them.

Oh man, that sucks Wally, I'm sorry that happened to you. I use equal amounts debit and cash. I always use my debit card as a credit card. I use it in all the same places, so if anything else ever showed up, I, and my bank, would know immediately that it wasn't me. They have called me before when they noticed unusual actions on my account, and it wasn't even for that much money, but they called me anyhow just to make me aware and make sure it was indeed me, and not someone else. I like my bank. They even call you and let you know if your account went negative incase you weren't aware. All banks should be like that. The only downside, is if you do go negative, you get a $35 fee, and then an $8 fee each day after that until you make it right, That's my only complaint. They have sooo many ATMs around town that I rarely get feed for using them. So all in all I like my bank, and I feel fairly safe banking with them.

That's nice of them. I have two checking...one in Denver and one here. I only have money in the Denver account right after my renter pays into it..and then I transfer it. A few months back I accidently paid my Citibank bill from the wrong account. It wasn't even for much money...like $68. I didn't even realize it cuz I never look at that account. They ran it thru 3 times and each time the bank charged me $35 plus some fee for being overdrawn for so many days. I was pissed when I found out. I just found out about it and called them and they said because it was so long ago they were only able to write off 1 charge. Bullshit. They can do whatever they want. If I didn't think it was necessary to keep an account open in Denver for a variety of reasons I would have closed it the same day. That shit is outrageous.

Yeah that is bullshit IAG. They should have told you or something. Do you have online banking in Denver? I remember this happening. Maybe from now just leave like 50 in that account just incase. Bank of America was like that, they were the worst bank. Oh and there was another one in East Freedom, that accidentally over drew me by like $200 for a purchase that never even happened, as a result, I closed down the account, a few months later they sent me a check to reimburse me for the mistake, then a few more months after that, I got a letter from them saying I owed them that amount! Needless to say, I never paid them or responded to the letter, they can suck it.