• Start date
  • Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 436 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
You have a 21-0 lead that you let evaporate. You are 0-7 with 30 seconds left in the game and you elect to NOT GO FOR IT ON 4TH DOWN? Instead you decide to go to overtime against a much better team who has all the momentum. WHY?

Rookie QB's make shitty decisions on the road. Part of the learning process.

plommer never back a rookie QB on the road.

Yeah, I don't bet rookie QB's on the road.

Mudcat mentioned that the other day before heading off to work.

You have a 21-0 lead that you let evaporate. You are 0-7 with 30 seconds left in the game and you elect to NOT GO FOR IT ON 4TH DOWN? Instead you decide to go to overtime against a much better team who has all the momentum. WHY?

And the ball was at midfield. I was watching and couldn't believe it.

I don't and I didn't have money on the game but the Buc's are the only team to ever lose every game in the NFL and they are tempting fate to repeat that infamous feat. Well the Jag's could tie that record.

RJ my only gamble of late is this park project and I'm all in on that and I got a bad number to boot.

I don't and I didn't have money on the game but the Buc's are the only team to ever lose every game in the NFL and they are tempting fate to repeat that infamous feat. Well the Jag's could tie that record.

RJ my only gamble of late is this park project and I'm all in on that and I got a bad number to boot.

:what?:

The 2008 Detroit Lions curse you!