• Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 432 Views

mcbaseball10

Outnumbered
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
It's official, Florida is live with online sports betting. Hard Rock launched their app yesterday Transferred money in via PayPal without issue. Excited for the additional option withiut all of the jumping through hoops.

That's nice. I've been bonus whoring when I travel to states that have it, maybe have pulled down 2-3k. Annoying that now CT and NJ have it but NY is taking their time.

I assume this is all really going to hurt the offshore operations.

Thanks MCB! I just thought they were voting on it today? Guess not did you get any bonus signing up?

All I see is $100 free bet. MCB what's your take on it?

It's official, Florida is live with online sports betting. Hard Rock launched their app yesterday Transferred money in via PayPal without issue. Excited for the additional option withiut all of the jumping through hoops.
Amazing. Florida gets it before NY.

That's nice. I've been bonus whoring when I travel to states that have it, maybe have pulled down 2-3k. Annoying that now CT and NJ have it but NY is taking their time.

I assume this is all really going to hurt the offshore operations.
I have read they expect NY to be on board with online sports gambling by early 2022. Hopefully by Super Bowl

Desantis pushed this through. New York leadership has a different take on their economy.

Ny announced the state is gonna allow 2 books and CT only has 3 (one for each Tribe and one for the lotto). Gonna be terrible lines.