Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
how many others get similar emails?
I get about 1 a week

the latest w/ my reply:

Hi ,
I will like to know if you can make or order the cabinet below for me.

Details

Type of Cabinet: Base Cabinet

Base Cabinets 33 wide x 34 ス high 24 deep
2 drawers 2 doors per cabinet
White Melamine Boxes with solid maple face frame (Note: We produce
frameless style only with pre-finished maple edgeband. )
Full overlay
5 pc. Maple Doors- with flat panel
Maple Drawer Fronts slab
Epoxy drawer slides side mount
Maple dovetail drawers
1 shelf per unit
Grass hinges
4 ス toe kick
Unfinished

Quantity Needed:15 Alike Cabinets

If you can make or order the above cabinet with the specifications,
please email me with the total cost for order above and also advise me
on the method of payments that you accept.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Pastor Rick smith

---------------------------------------------------------

thank you for contacting our company in regards to your cabinet acquiring needs.
We would be glad to provide a quote for the cabinets.

However our company only builds to precise dimensions with extreme attention to detail and craftsmanship.
We only employ the most experienced master carpenters with centuries of combined custom woodworking expertise.

Due to this level of professionalism we only accept plans and provide quotes for products that
are specified to a maximum tolerance of .009

So we look forward to receiving your revised plans drawn to scale and working up a quote for the job.
Once we receive the revised plans speced to .009 we can provide a per square millimeter price per cabinet
The average price per millimeter at this time of year is approximately $79.96

Generally our company doesnt entertain the idea of jobs that are under the $4.5M price point but
we might be able to make an exception for the opportunity to provide our exceptional services
to a certified man of God ...
assuming you have proof of claiming the title of pastor?
Send your pastor diploma along with the revised plans and well get started!
Thanks!!!

Got one of these via text the other day.
Hello am berry hills i will like to know if you can handle my new home it need roof repair and so i want you handle it for me and what major credit card do you accept and also i need ur full name and address with zip code and phone.

Tried to call him back and said something about "ping service." He sent me text back saying he had lung cancer and couldn't talk so just text him the "report."

These scamming fucks need to die asap

Death by plucking pubic hairs ONE at a time

They asked me to give them a design for a retaining wall so me being the prankster I gave them a design that will collapse if they build it according to my instructions.

master carpenters with centuries of combined custom woodworking expertise :bowdown:

damn Mikey! I didn't know you were such a good writer. You should be making a fortune in marketing or public relations of some sort