it came true

I dont want to talk

it feels weird

NO

WTF

Fisch wtf

I said it

fucked up

daffy, this is one of those threads steveis makes when he needs some love and attention...correct spelling isnt required :nope:

Ok to be exact I said Lynch might do something insane for them to come through. I called him "the beastmaster" as he has been called. It was at like 630 am and I was awaken by a plow and took some shots because it is Saturday. Fisch properly called me "teh guey" on his way out.

Life is weird and this shit is weird.

It happened though.

daffy, this is one of those threads steveis makes when he needs some love and attention...correct spelling isnt required :nope:

Bad Read. I always respect your opinion as your know RR.

good read

not so much love.

but acknowledgment that he is real and alive.

and secondarily, that he is creative.

random and vague stuff, that begs for others to follow through with questions and comments.

He needs INTERACTION.... we can provide that here

I refuse to be a critic on the wannabe neo-randomness-poetic stuff though

I think that reflects back to the first need, thus its not purely artistic. but really what is?

good read

not so much love.

but acknowledgment that he is real and alive.

and secondarily, that he is creative.

random and vague stuff, that begs for others to follow through with questions and comments.

He needs INTERACTION.... we can provide that here

I refuse to be a critic on the wannabe neo-randomness-poetic stuff though

I think that reflects back to the first need, thus its not purely artistic. but really what is?

bad read

i carry more memorable poetry at the end of one dead pube then you ever will in your entire existance

but i like you and all of yours

I carry no poetry.

I do think you need lots of interaction.

I DON'T think gamelive is the optimal place for you to get healthy interaction.

but, I can't do much about it.

I mean its your life.

Noted and appreciated. And you continue to be retarded from the second you multiposted the "Human Centipede" thread

:cheers:

Last edited: